Health Care Act Rally Eases a Recent Family Member Loss

Several dozen supporters of President Barack Obama's Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, which the Supreme Court upheld in a decision announced Thursday, rallied at a local park to celebrate.

The word that was most heard at the rally was "victory."

"Today we are celebrating. This is a victory for the American people," Redd Herr, executive director of the Local County Democratic Committee, said. "The ACA is no longer a question, it's an answer," as the crowd cheered. "It's important that we remind the government and corporations that affordable care is the law of the land. It's about we the people, Get used to it,"

The Supreme Court delivered a 5-4 decision that upholds the bulk of the PPACA, informally referred to as Obamacare.

By preserving the way of financing the health care act, the decision keeps in place the most cherished principle that congress can exercise on the American people. The ability to tax anything that moves, breathes or exists.
The news of the decision and of the rally also could not have come at a better time for rally attendee Wanda Chubinsky. Wanda said that by attending that it had helped her cope with the recent loss of a dear loved one in her family. "I had just finished sitting down on my couch when I heard the news that the Supreme Court had upheld the decision and I just jumped up with joy," she said. "It was also then unfortunately that I noticed that my beloved Floyd had tragically gone missing." Wanda then held back a tear and went on saying, "Attending today's rally and hanging the posters afterwards has really helped me cope to take my mind off of things and hopefully after all the celebrations, my little Floyd will have been found to be safe and okay."

fat_woman_with_dog_up_her_ass_Lost_Dog_Sadie_Missing_lol-s440x588-19048-580.jpg
Despite a Recent Family Member gone missing
Wanda Chubinsky Hangs a Poster Celebrating The Decision

Wanda is not the only suffering soul who lost loved ones. Too many people are suffering these days due to Republican intolerance and obstructionism.

Maybe it was that hot dog she ate earlier in the day!