Hopium...

Oh, Lenin, I need a fix... Rethuglikkan bastards are cleaning up the place and making it all lily-white, pure and innocent as a Mormon slumber party... community organizers are going underground... Dear Leader (PBUH) his own self was in Austin this week, and got almost no press from the trip. Small business guys are getting all puffed up over being told what they did or did not build, healthcare reform is swirling around the bowl of the crapper, about to go away...things are looking grim for the home collective. I need a fix of Hope...

"From the mass of human evils swarming in Pandora's box, the Greeks brought out hope at the very last as the the most terrible of all." --Albert Camus

HopiumMine.jpg
Don't worry, Comrade - dedicated hopium miners this very day have discovered a vast new repository of hopium! It should be in your local JiffyLobo™ by Next Tuesday!

Humph! YOU can use that artificially processed, mined hopium if you want to, but MY hopium is all fresh, organically fertilized with unicorn dung, and gathered only by union affiliated fair market workers.

Riding the Worm is essential for mining the Hopium Spice.

By the way, where is Baron Harkonnen in all of this...?

As much as I hate to admit it, being a "lady" and all, riding the worm is what life is all about!

Comrade Pamalinski, I admire a woman who has her priorities straight! Same here, but the other side of the equation ;)

In fact, done right, it's even better than hopium :)

Hey ROCK!

One side of the equation equals the same as the first! There is no option! "A" does indeed, equal "A" in this case.

(Oh, Great Stalin! We've got some explosive thunder here in Indiana!!!!! Yikes!)

As far as it being better than Hopium? No question! Because when done right, it's real! And, very present! And,…..very pleasant!

I appreciate your appreciation, Dear ROCK! You da man!

Comrade Jibaro, the Siridar-Baron Vladimir Harkonnen had to change his name when landed here on Earth, to hide his identity from the unwashed masses.

His name is now George Soros.

Surely, you didn't think our prime benefactor earned his wealth through kkkapitalist investment, did you? He got the way any prog does: off the serfs braving the sands of Arrakis!

(By the way, I despise what they did to the Baron in the '80s movie. the Baron supposed to be sinister and sly like George or Dear Leader, not insane.)

From Hopium to Opprobrium in four years, and it's all Bush's fault.

(Oh, Great Stalin! We've got some explosive thunder here in Indiana!!!!! Yikes!)

We had cabbage rolls stuffed with saurkraut and broccoli for dinner at the collective refectory last night. I'm expecting a little explosive thunder in Kentucky later tonight myself.

I hope you didn't break your jar, Comrade Brain!

Pamalinsky wrote:As much as I hate to admit it, being a "lady" and all, riding the worm is what life is all about!

My Dear Comradette, I see a very bright future for you in the Peoples Tax Collection Service!

penis-size-calculator.jpg

Oh no, they tax by worm size? Is there no hope??? I'll be fiscally ruined!

However will I compensate for the loss of income? My days as a male prostitute were not fond memories... Image

Does you little tag read "Hi! My Name is Oh Shit!"?

the amazing thing is that I lived to tell about it.

though the nightmares still haunt me...

Hey Ivan! Lotsa Luck there, with your explosive thunder in Kentucky tonight! We got loud killer whip-crack thunder but no rain! Unbelievable! All precipitation seems to surround us but not invade! An epic FAIL!

I'll venture a guess that that recipe you mentioned is how you get lucky. After all, your explosive thunder could be taken a couple of ways. I mean, with you being a brain in a jar and all. I am impressed! Very imaginative!

Shovel, you got an audit comin'!

And, last but not least, Tovi. Maybe we can work something out!

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Pamalinski, I admire a woman who has her priorities straight! Same here, but the other side of the equation ;)

In fact, done right, it's even better than hopium :)

SACRILEGE!!!!
Image NOTHING is better than the Pure Hopium (with a chaser of "Change") from Dear Reader (AP&PBUH)!

Whist the "gymnastics" to which you are referring to are quite the diversion (especially given all the free contraceptives we may now enjoy thanks to that wise and reasonable Chief Justice John Robert), one must ALWAYS show due respect...lest you find your next dismount from the Pommel Horse....well...."contraceptive" if you catch my drift.

Indeed... You should both drop them, bend over and accept a fresh "Hopium" injection from Dear Reader (AP&PBUH)

Jeez, Rahm! Good call! But, lighten up my friend!

We're just gooffin' off and misspeaking our buns off! That's all. Yeah, that's it! We misspoke!

Have a nice day, dear Rahm! Still, a good call my friend!

Tovarichi wrote:Oh, Lenin, I need a fix... Rethuglikkan bastards are cleaning up the place and making it all lily-white, pure and innocent as a Mormon slumber party... community organizers are going underground... Dear Leader (PBUH) his own self was in Austin this week, and got almost no press from the trip. Small business guys are getting all puffed up over being told what they did or did not build, healthcare reform is swirling around the bowl of the crapper, about to go away...things are looking grim for the home collective. I need a fix of Hope...

You need a fix ?

no problem comrade

Take a toke....Image

Tovarichi, the Party finds your self confessed resistance to
Dear Leaders Hopium
quite disturbing.

hopiumtime.jpg

We will be watching.

Copy of Darth_Destroyus_10.png