Tarred and Feathered

It seems as though another business owner has broke ranks with party approved speech and is now, better late than never, being properly reeducated by our glorious government officials. It is reported that Chick-Fil-A CEO Dan Cathy broke the speech code when he stated

"We are very much supportive of the family - the biblical definition of the family unit. We are a family-owned business, a family-led business, and we are married to our first wives. We give God thanks for that. We operate as a family business .... We want to do anything we possibly can to strengthen families. We are very much committed to that."

How appalling is it is that in this day of age people like Cathy still walk among us. But, not for long. Chicago Mayor Rahm Emmanuel said in response,

“Chick-fil-A values are not Chicago values...They disrespect our fellow neighbors and residents… This would be a bad investment, since it would be empty.”
Mayor Rahm has appropriately backed a measure to block the expansion of Chick-Fil-Homophobia in the Chicago area. A most appropriate use of government power, indeed.

tar-and-feather.jpg
[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]
[/highlight]

Comrade El, I'm afraid I missed this when you posted it yesterday, but luckily I just spotted it before it had sunk slowly out of sight.

Disturbing, is it not, to imagine what it must be like in the homes - let alone in the minds - of people who could actually say things like "We are very much supportive of the family - the biblical definition of the family unit."

Fortunately, there are only 20 or 30 such people left in our nearly fully enlightened USSA, and they'll be gone soon. Once Dear Leader has more flexibility - wink wink - Next Tuesday™ will be upon us in a flash!

The Ministry of Truth has issued the following Thought Crime APB:

Car-Police.gif

All Comrades, Comradettes & Comradits are to be on the lookout:

WantedPoster.jpg

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/0 ... -marriage/

Chikf9lA 2minhate.png