Profile Chicago Values: Toni Prickwinkle

prickwinkle1.jpg
Toni Prickwinkle Crook County Board President

With Dear Leader's rising to eminence in 2008 from the bowels of Chitcago Chicago, the country, and ultimately the world, was finally exposed to what is now known as "The Chicago Way". Dear Leader amassed many experts of the Chicago Way to significant positions in his regime administration. However, there are those at home in Crook Cook County who serve not only the proles, but also as a reminder of those values we hold dear and close to our hearts that cry out "CHICAGO!"

To recap, earler this summer, the Tiny Dancer known as "Rahm Emanuelle", declared in the face of religious intolerance and X-tian bigotry that same sex marriage IS "Chicago Values". When he was challenged by a bigoted Catholic bishop about "defining" those values, Rahmbo merely quipped he was only "expressing" them. When Rahm decriminalized small amounts of marijuana to only being issued a ticket for possession, he was "expressing" Chicago Values™. When every weekend is a literal bloodbath of shootings and murders, Rahm comes forth on Monday morning "expressing" more Chicago Values™ that he won't tolerate such things anymore. That alone reflects the caring and concern; the good intentions and authority to back them up, that moves many a mighty mountain. When Rahm "expresses", shit things happen.

The expressing of Chicago Values™ isn't only limited to just the Tiny Dancer. It's expressed by other apparatchiks for the cause public servants. One such servant is the Crook Cook County Board President Toni Prickwinkle.

In a recent bruhaha here in the armpit of American politics comes this truly great example of Chicago Values expression:

prickwinkle.jpg

During a conference led by former Republican Gov. Jim Edgar in downstate Champaign, Ill., Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle stated that Reagan deserves "a special place in hell" for his drug policy and the "war on drugs" that followed in its wake, the Chicago Tribune reports.

Seriously, there's nothing wrong with that. We all hate Ray-gun. He's the cause of many a pang and the reason O'bama has a multi-trillion dollar debt today. It doesn't matter that Ronnie was a fellow Illinoizian like Prickwinkle. He still SUCKS. And so did his crappy "war on drugs" SUCK too.

Prickwinkle just doesn't leave it at that. Oh, NO! She qualifies with pure Chicago Values™.

Tuesday did not mark the first time that Preckwinkle has lashed out against U.S. drug policy. During a rally last year, she said the United States' war on drugs "has failed" in its aim to stymy drug use and has, instead, resulted in mass incarceration.

The war on drugs comes, Preckwinkle continued last June, "at a tremendous social and economic cost to all of us. The cost is too great to continue fighting this war on drugs with so little success."

Later that month, Cook County's chief executive urged Chicago police officers to stop making low-level drug possession arrests, a cause that Mayor Rahm Emanuel took up when he introduced a marijuana ticketing ordinance earlier this year.

The mayor's ordinance called for the city's police force to have the option to ticket those caught with as much as 15 grams of marijuana, rather than arresting them -- unless they are caught in public or on schools grounds or in a public park.

The ordinance was approved by the City Council in a 43-3 vote in June and went into effect earlier this month.

Preckwinkle previously called the ordinance "a step in the right direction" that would "help reduce the jail population, save money for taxpayers and eliminate criminal justice disparities."

Prickwinkle makes her brilliant point that a "failed" war on drugs really only stems on the fact that there are troublesome standards that define what "failure" is. The remedy and solution is to remove those roadblock "standards" and replace them with Chicago Values™. And all that taxpayer money wasted to incarcerate criminals victims of more police brutality and unjust drug related arrests could be better used to rehab them and coddle them back into society. That is what TRUE compassion looks like, comrades! Good intentions, no consequences for actions and a good use of taxpayer money to instill the proper Chicago Values™ as they were meant to be.

BTW, in Italian "cago" means "I shit". Essentially Chicago can be read as "shit I shit". The name says it all.

What I love about marijuana is that it destroys my long term memory, so I don't remember my past mistakes and can endlessly repeat them, free of any remorse.

Number of times Hillary Clinton said "I don't recall" or its equivalent in a statement to a House investigating committee: 50

Number of times Bill Clinton said "I don't recall" or its equivalent in the released portions of the his testimony on Paula Jones: 271

Q.E.D.

Ah Chicago, that shootemuptown. Their way is controlling behavior by controlling circumstances which is impossible except in economic arena. But they believe life is sand box where all must share toys and play nice. Only time they care about those who rot their minds with drugs is when they don't show up to vote. Is what they mean by, "The fix is in." Unlike walking around money, drugs don't get entered on Party balance sheet. Oddly, Comrades of West Alton love Chicago. Is estimated almost 20% of inmates of central Illinois buy their cigarettes there.

It appears the sequal to "It's Pat!" will be "It's Toni!".

John Frum wrote:BTW, in Italian "cago" means "I shit". Essentially Chicago can be read as "shit I shit". The name says it all.

Comrade John Frum,

Very astute observation. In Chumbolone the word "chi" means "taxes". So when you put "chi" and "cago" together it literally means "I shit taxes". Shitting taxes is another very important Chicago Value™.

Chumbolone

Pronounced: chum-buh-LOAN.

1. A person who is notably stupid or severely lacking in judgment.

2. A resident of Chicago who accepts endless tax increases and pervasive corruption; a chump.

Chumbolone

Noun. Pronounced: "chum'-buh-loan"

1) term originally used primarily in and around the Chicago area to describe a person who is easily tricked into doing something directly counter to their own personal self-interest;

2) since the 2008 presidential election, also applied to anyone outside the Chicago area who exhibits similar incapacity for sound judgment;

3) a person so devoid of common sense that they can be manipulated in any number of ways without having the slightest clue as to how ignorant and/or stupid they are.
Application: Originally applied to lesser-educated Caucasians of lower intelligence who tend to believe anything that government officials and the news media tell them; since the 2008 election, now also applied to better-educated and intelligent Caucasians of all ages and genders who are totally devoid of any street smarts whatsoever, as well as to members of all other races, age groups and genders who also continue to believe whatever is told to them by government and media representatives evidence to the contrary notwithstanding.

Synonym: chump, dupe, stooge, imbecile, sucker, idiot, hick, hayseed, moron, roundhead, ignoramus, dumb-ass, dip shit.
Antonym: urban street-wise denizen, intelligent well-versed voter.
Government Manipulator: "I'm doing this for you, because it's really in your best interest." Chumbolone: "Well, heck, gee wiz, OK, why didn't you just say so- just tell me what I should do."

Government Manipulator: "If you give me $20 I'll make your life much better." Chumbolone: "Well, jeez, now you're talkin'- here's $40, so you can make my life twice as good!"

dedhedvedev wrote:What I love about marijuana is that it destroys my long term memory, so I don't remember my past mistakes and can endlessly repeat them, free of any remorse.

Comrade dedhedvedev,

One man's destruction is another man's gain. In this case it's those poor, disheveled "undocumented" immigrants, who have been blinded by the eeeevils of a white, racist capitalist system believing they can open up their own little operations on sectors they call "turf", in which they fight each other for. The good thing about Chicago Values™ is that Toni Prickwinkle is on their side fighting for their rights to exploit the white, racist capitalist system by decriminalizing anything considered "criminal". It's fighting for the little guy; the downtrodden; the 99% who have been crushed by The Man™, and because of such, need all the help they can get.

Keep the bong lit, my friend. You don't know how many starving children you may be saving from an unrighteous future in a dank, smelly Crook County jail cell.

Under consideration is a bill that will allow you to do anything for a regular payment [bribe] to government.

St Valentines Day Massacre was simply a statement of "Chicago Values".
Last edited by General Confusion on 8/27/2012, 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: OOpsie daisy!!!

I just want to know when Comrade Prickwinkle will be in my neighborhood - she a hottie!

Comrade ROCK,

I don't think Comrade Prickwinkle is the traveling type, but you never know. If you think she's "hot", check out her sistas-in-arms:

schakowsky.jpg

jabbalewis.jpg
Karen "Jabba" Lewis: CPS Teacher's Union President