"GAGABAMA" - The search for UTOPIA

WHAT IF?

What if the unspeakable happens and the devious Bushitler cabal is able to hang enough chads to overcome the necro vote and MITT ROMNEY actually becomes POTUS ushering in a thousand years of rethug darkness and oppression upon the planet?

FEAR NOT COMRADES!

Progressive cultural mega icon and part time planetary rocket scientist Lady GAGA has the answer we have been waiting for:

1B349CD1C3CB4B128A3CE36A2AA62011.jpg

Unfortunately, the Peoples Scientists uncovered a slight gaga miscalculation and have informed us that indeed "building an entire planet" could possibly take longer than the 58 days until the election.

Therefore NASA has agreed to temporarily suspend the muslim outreach program & Next Tuesday will put GAGA in charge to expedite the search for our new utopian planet to be dubbed: "GAGABAMA." ™ Just imagine it - Our Progressive Progdom dream realized.

No doubt the journey will be perilous and we may encounter other RethugliKKKan imperialist - racist - homophobic war mongering alien races along the way - but we may have no choice..

And I know we have THE LEFT STUFF!

FORWARD TO GAGABAMA AND BEYOND COMRADES!
(and YES, I was born this way)

gagabama1.jpg

GAGAPLANET2012.gif

kEEp hEr fROm HArM my feLLow tRavELlers - sHE MaY bE oUr ONlY hoPeY...

gaga cr 1 - Copy.png

Gagabama or Bust.jpg

Red Square has volunteered for this glorious mission !

- PROG OFF -

"build a planet and then go there"

So you would still be HERE while you built an entire planet. THEN, after building an entire planet while still on this one, you would go THERE - which would be here, because you built a planet on this planet.

Anyone tell this twit there are millions of them already constructed out there just waiting for her? Maybe we can show her the Onion article about landing a straw space ship on the sun, see if she signs up for that flight.

It is very easy for Comrade Gaga to conceive a new planet from scratch, then for the government to build it: she never worked herself. Obviously she knows everything.

Madonna wants to be part of this script in the role of Seven of Nine. In her mind, this will be a practical implementation of two movies combined in one - Cocoon: The Voyager.

"I have seen the future, and it's a combination of Star Trek and Cocoon," she says. "In that world, there will be no references to the oppressive reality. No one will have to work for a living and everyone will be forever young."

Who was it that said drug abuse would have no lasting effects ?

Is good we have vessel large enough to give many passengers a good ride.

bigflukemodule.jpg

Dig4Utopia wrote: Unfortunately, the Peoples Scientists uncovered a slight gaga miscalculation and have informed us that indeed "building an entire planet" could possibly take longer than the 58 days until the election.
LadyGaGaBama.jpg
Perhaps she was thinking more of a small moon... hmmmm... Lady Gaga mooning the earth...

BLASPHEMY ! !

I've got next weeks vodka ration and 3 7/8 Get Fluked ™ brand biodegradable contraceptives that Dear Leader could do it in 5 days.

in_the_beginning.jpg

With God out of the way (yeah, yeah, I know, but putting Him back in was just for show because so many teabaggers freaked out), I see no reason The One couldn't do it in a single day.

I think that the Obama and the DNC budgets are shrinking because, instead of donating to the re-election, the celebrities invest all of their money into building a new planet at the Magrathea factory. A renown planet designer, Slartibartfast, is making one for them using the old Earth blueprints. In this revised version though, America will not exist, replaced by the vast ocean, in which the three Columbus ships have drifted to their death without a shore in sight.

Planet_Building_Slartibartfast_Magrathea.jpg

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:With God out of the way (yeah, yeah, I know, but putting Him back in was just for THE show because so many teabaggers freaked out).

429907_10151064170624024_1611217131_n.jpg

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:I see no reason The One couldn't do it in a single day.

The immaculate prog planet conception?

gagasplanetisbornthisway.png

Sorry for wasting Party resources Comrades,
as it turns out the planet "Gagabama" has already been built.

ObamaYodaPic1_100.jpg
Go to the center of gravity's pull and find your planet, you will...

article-2205629-15174059000005DC-590_306x730.jpg

If Obama builds it, we will come...

-Sandra Fluke

Tovarichi wrote:If Obama builds it, we will come...

-Sandra Fluke

Sweeeet double entrende, Comrade.

I know... it's a stupid joke - but she fell for it!

mr-spock-stimulates.jpg