FLATUS gives Dear Leader the clap...

Michelle Obama breaks debate rules by clapping

FLATUS has been accused by propagandists of not following rules that she is above, in support of Dear Leader who is above rules as well.

Disgraceful. This is why paper media is going the way of the betamax.

Comrade'
The title of this piece is on the same level of humor as one of Nancy Pelosi's explanations of Obamacare. I almost spit up my drink !

1debateprepSC.jpg

The President's energy level was so high, how could anyone not clap?

Looked like Joe during the debate. At least she left the cymbals at "The House."
clap1.jpg

The First Horse, MOO-chelle, was just showing everyone how she is more equal than any rules or agreements. Either that, or she was clapping for her handmaids to bring her feedbag.

lumberjack wrote:The President's energy level was so high, how could anyone not clap?

The Green Energy Debate alone gave me made me clap.

obama-v-romney_debate_2nd.jpg

obama 666th element.png

16693.jpg

In this alternate version of The Fifth Element (a great documentary in it's own right) Pure Evil is the creature pictured above, but he gets smaller and smaller as it moves away from the earth.

FLATUS is not to blame. The clap epidemic was spread through the Democrat National Convention

Image Image A full month quarantine for all who came in contact is the only logical solution to avoid an apocalyptic outbreak.

You didn't build that Czar wrote:A full month quarantine for all who came in contact is the only logical solution to avoid an apocalyptic outbreak.

Maybe that's why they're called mouthbreeders.

Anyer Marx wrote:Looked like Joe during the debate. At least she left the cymbals at "The House."
clap1.jpg
I do hope this ancient video wisdom clarifies your point, dear Anyer Marx.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoLTFQs ... =endscreen

Clanging Monkey.jpg
Perhaps after the election, FLOTUS and the VP can play a duet for us !
Both of them are the embodiment of professionalism, no ?