Prog ON or OFF? I can't tell anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... qrJPGmBBMA#!

Seven Weeks After Leaving Americans To Die In Benghazi, Libya, Obama Promises Victims Of Hurricane Sandy That We Leave Nobody Behind.

...except Ambassadors, Navy Seals, Members of the military, their families, the middle class, whites, males, the educated, heterosexuals, (did I say whites?) Christians, gun owners, non-unionized Walmart employees...

Obama made this promise earlier, with a short-lived campaign slogan "We got your back." It became prophetic.

[img]/images/Obama_Got_Your_Back_400b.jpg[/img]

We got your back. That's where the knife goes.
Red Square wrote:Obama made this promise earlier, with a short-lived campaign slogan "We got your back." It became prophetic.

[img]/images/Obama_Got_Your_Back_400b.jpg[/img]

I think these are the left behind "nobodys" He's referring to .... Look like a bunch of 1%ers to me.
Scene_at_the_Signing_of_the_Constitution_of_the_United_States.jpg

Anyer Marx wrote:I think these are the left behind "nobodys" He's referring to .... Look like a bunch of 1%ers to me.

Those slave-owning hypocrites--the original "tea partiers"--took us from under the wing of Mother Britain. America got left behind! And now we are years behind her, thanks to con-server-tives blocking progress. I'm glad we have a Leader who's more concerned about FEMA and watching Jersey Shore...