NIGHTMARE 2016

Comrades, our work is not completely done, for 2016 can undo our Gloяious Woяld of Иэxt Tuэsday™. My nightmare scenario, for 2016 would be to have a Geriatric Hillary Clintoon run against a dynamic duo of Sarah Palin and David Petraeus. Such a thought could push Pootin into mouth foaming convulsions.

Please, let's work against such a candidacy. Roger Ailes must always keep Karl Rove doing what is best for the Dэaя Lэadэя.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] I had a dream last night, Jibaro.

I dreamt that the entire world was free of atomic weapons, butterflies fluttered everywhere, little birdies burst into song, strangers just spontaneously hugged each other for no apparent reason, murderers suddenly confessed to their crimes, simply made an apology, and were instantly forgiven and absolved of their crimes and set free, Americans proudly agreed to pay more taxes (at least in CA), under the guise of "patriotism."

Oh yes, and Israel is gone forever! I've known of this plan for at least 6 years, I know we're next but, we deserve it. I'm not sure why. But, we are. (Actually, I do)

This nightmare MUST be averted. Do we still have a prog on station at Sarah's garbage can?

Pamalinsky wrote:[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] I had a dream last night, Jibaro.

I dreamt that the entire world was free of atomic weapons, butterflies fluttered everywhere, little birdies burst into song, strangers just spontaneously hugged each other for no apparent reason, murderers suddenly confessed to their crimes, simply made an apology, and were instantly forgiven and absolved of their crimes and set free, Americans proudly agreed to pay more taxes (at least in CA), under the guise of "patriotism."

Oh yes, and Israel is gone forever! I've known of this plan for at least 6 years, I know we're next but, we deserve it. I'm not sure why. But, we are. (Actually, I do)

Why, Comradressess Pamy,

That was no dream. In actuality, it's the Party's replacement reality : " Unicorn Ranch ".

The MSM serves as our ever-present guide and minder, being more than happy in re-locating us to Dear Leader's brave, new world. We are so fortunate !

M84
Lines for the trains start tomorrow!