It's always darkest before it becomes totally black

The Chinese government will ease its one-child family size restrictions and abolish re-education through labor camps, significantly curtailing two policies that for decades have defined the state's power to control citizens' lives:

China to Ease Longtime Policy of 1-Child Limit

Rejoyce! What about slaveholding by the state and Apple City suicide nets?

Abolish re-education through labor camps??? Will they be switching to ComIn Core?

Soviet Mike Komsomolets wrote:The Chinese government will ease its one-child family size restrictions and abolish re-education through labor camps, significantly curtailing two policies that for decades have defined the state's power to control citizens' lives

Will California and New York follow suit?

Soviet Mike Komsomolets -

Normally, we do not encourage just posting a link without some personal angle from the author. Violators are subject to one-child family size limit and re-education through labor camps, if you get the drift.

Red Square wrote:
Soviet Mike Komsomolets wrote:The Chinese government will ease its one-child family size restrictions and abolish re-education through labor camps, significantly curtailing two policies that for decades have defined the state's power to control citizens' lives

Where do you think they did the test cases?

Red Square wrote:

Soviet Mike Komsomolets -

Normally, we do not encourage just posting a link without some personal angle from the author. Violators are subject to one-child family size limit and re-education through labor camps, if you get the drift.
I have dispatched with two of my three children and I report to re-education at labor camp 101 Monday. Anything else for you today?

The head of Alfredo Garcia would be nice.

Soviet Mike Komsomolets wrote:The Chinese government will ease its one-child family size restrictions and abolish re-education through labor camps, [highlight=#FFFF00]significantly curtailing two policies[/highlight] that for decades have defined the state's power to control citizens' lives:

Oh, I beg to differ. Not curtailing - augmenting! There will now be a 3 child minimum requirement placed on all families authorized to breed, and re-education will take place in the home where parents are to be included. Think of the 3 child minimum rule as the equivalent of our quantitative easing policy.

I wonder... if you like your child, can you keep your child?

Red Square wrote: Soviet Mike Komsomolets -

No problemo. We can always just say that this is the New Normal™ . We're famous for it. Gotcha!

"It's always darkest before it becomes totally black"

Soviet Mike Komsomolets" is obviously
[attachment=0]racist 769078768789.jpg[/attachment]

I cannot see why all male party officials made such silly rules in the first place? I guess it all had to do with over-crowding as they claimed.

ImageImageImage

Killer Headline, Comrade Soviet Mike! Killer! (That's all I have to say about that, umm, except for the fact that I'm not racist, never have been, never will be.) You express the current "trend" concisely though, and for that, I thank you.

Shovel 4 You, also Killer!

<Prog Off>
(I've often thought of progs this way but didn't dare say so)

Well Comrade Pamalinsky, your compliment belongs to Chairman Mao as the headline is his quote. We can celebrate the brilliance of the 1958 "Great Leap Forward™" by recognizing the current campaign Forward orchestrated by our Glorious Leader...

No more re-ed camps!?!?!? Comrades! Our Chinese Comrades are abandoning Strong Communism in favor of weak liberalism! RedE the Reds! Prepare the Peoples Navy! The people must now support military action in China!