Ho! Ho! Ho! - Obamacare for Christmas this year?

ObamacareForChristmas.jpg
Ho! Ho! Ho! Starting to drop hints about getting Obamacare for Christmas this year?

Soon, it WILL be the Season, and Healthcare for Christmas is definitely the gift that will keep on giving!

As a public safety reminder, be sure to set aside extra time this holiday season to work with your attorneys in dealing with the Identity Theft that experts are saying could result from using healthcare.gov!

And be sure to have a Baaaaaarry Christmas, comrades!!

Oh my Dear Leader! Is it "christmas" again? I need to update my Current Truth Dictionary!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
ObamacareForChristmas.jpg
Ho! Ho! Ho! Starting to drop hints about getting Obamacare for Christmas this year?

Soon, it WILL be the Season, and Healthcare for Christmas is definitely the gift that will keep on giving!

As a public safety reminder, be sure to set aside extra time this holiday season to work with your attorneys in dealing with the Identity Theft that experts are saying could result from using healthcare.gov!

And be sure to have a Baaaaaarry Christmas, comrades!!
Hoooray! Winter Solstice has come early this year! Now we can talk about the true meaning of the season - state sponsored healthcare - given to us by Dear Leader to save us from the sins of self-reliance and liberty. Obamacare - the Reason for the Season ™
[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] I clicked the link and I feel like my computer is defiled. These people are insane --- make a detailed plan about how you're going to talk to your family...about how they need to buy overpriced insurance for Christmas

Obama night - the healthcare's shining brightly!

Jingle bells, ObamaCare's swell!
Website's down again.
Oh what fun it is to type
My data all over again!

Jingle bells, this is hell,
Fingers feel like wood.
I'm so happy to endure this pain
To make Obama look good!

Typing all night long,
Some hacker stole my name.
The application's so damn long
It's driving me insane!

Can't get a subsidy
I make too damn much dough.
And now the damn thing's 404'd,
So I'll start all over again!

Oh... [repeat ObamaChorus]

LMAO!! Geesh, we better wait 'til at least December - I remember last year here on the Cube!

But I figgered we should get a jump on the Obamacare for Christmas thing, since they're floating it all over the place already.

Silent Night... Obama Night... Website's crashed... Down for the night...

I would say that I cannot wait!! . . . but having been waiting on dear leaders web site for 3 weeks, I can say that I can wait.

waiting.jpg

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:LMAO!! Geesh, we better wait 'til at least December - I remember last year here on the Cube!

But I figgered we should get a jump on the Obamacare for Christmas thin, since they're floating it all over the place already.

Silent Night... Obama Night... Website's crashed... Down for the night...

Yes, we must snicker mischeivously (but good humoredly) at the Dear Leader's little faux pas while we can for the great ObamaCare juggernaut will surely be working to perfection by the winter solstice. And hopefully by then, I will have sold all the bridges I own so I can pay my slightly increased health insurance premium, my contribution to the Common Good! ™

Do you know anyone who might want to buy the Verrazano?