Jersey Style Traffic Control

Emails Link Top Christie Aide to 'Bridgegate' Controversy

TRAFFIC.png
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is running a "paramilitary organization," Barbara Buono, his Democratic opponent in November's election, said after emails were published painting him as the "ringleader" who snarled a town's traffic to pay back its mayor for not supporting him.

Emails and text messages, released in a trove of documents to a state Assembly committee examining the closure of the George Washington Bridge in September, show that one of Christie's top aides suggested it was "time for some traffic problems in Fort Lee" about a month before lanes were closed on the George Washington Bridge, snagging commuter traffic heading into New York City.

Governor "Pass me another cupcake" Christie is GUILTY of not being able to execute Chicago-style politics. He and his staff shall be assigned to remedial training under Professor Rahm Emmanuel.

Case closed.

it has been suggested that this should be called "The Fat and Furious Scandal"

Tovarichi wrote:Governor "Pass me another cupcake" Christie is GUILTY of not being able to execute Chicago-style politics. He and his staff shall be assigned to remedial training under Professor Rahm Emmanuel.

Case closed.
Nay, he has learned well after all. He has "taken responsibility" by blaming his staff, firing one of them, and insisting that his people lied to him and he knew nothing about what had been done. Definitely presidential material in the manner of current Dear Leader.

He can still be useful asset in the special warfare. Pardon my pun, of course.

Hey! It's a "Jersey Thing"
What's the problem?
–South Park

RedDiaperette wrote:
Tovarichi wrote:Governor "Pass me another cupcake" Christie is GUILTY of not being able to execute Chicago-style politics. He and his staff shall be assigned to remedial training under Professor Rahm Emmanuel.

Case closed.
Nay, he has learned well after all. He has "taken responsibility" by blaming his staff, firing one of them, and insisting that his people lied to him and he knew nothing about what had been done. Definitely presidential material in the manner of current Dear Leader.

True, he did fire one staff member...but he forgot to mandate that he, and his entire administrative collective, attend sensitivity training sessions. Only through abject groveling can he hope to forestall the wrath of The People.™ (but as we all know, even this effort is futile at best. He's a Rethuglikkkan)

He is our agent whose incompetent staff almost blew the entire operation! Luckily, he barely survives, to carry on wrecking havoc on what is left of evil Rethuglikkans. There are few useful idiots that has his eloquence and gravitas. Again, pardon my pun.

Comrade Colonel Lukianov,

Never, ever doubt the power of Michelle O's largesse! This could be a real game changer.

sojackiekennedy-e1281752342426.jpg

RedDiaperette wrote:

Case closed.
Other than the firing, of course. He needs to work on that.

and perhaps the actual "taking resposnsibility"

Pamalinsky wrote:Comrade Colonel Lukianov,

Never, ever doubt the power of Michelle O's largesse! This could be a real game changer.

Comrade Pamalinsky, I bet it is. And it really is.

Colonel Lukianov wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:Comrade Colonel Lukianov,

Comrade Pamalinsky, I bet it is. And it really is.

Moochelle has proven to be unmovable and is most welcome at our next sit-in.

AsBranco points out Christie needs hugs, not mean teaparty & Clintonistas, but where are the RINOs?: Image

I don't get it. Isn't the media supposed to lull their GOP candidate into a false sense security until the nomination? Then, they can pick him to shreds.

Red Menace wrote:I don't get it. Isn't the media supposed to lull their GOP candidate into a false sense security until the nomination? Then, they can pick him to shreds.
It's premature emasculation

Che' Ramie wrote:
Red Menace wrote:I don't get it. Isn't the media supposed to lull their GOP candidate into a false sense security until the nomination? Then, they can pick him to shreds.
It's premature emasculation
[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Ding! Ding! Ding! Winner post of the day!

What they don't realize is they have just eliminated one of the one's we don't want! Ha! Ha!

All we have to do is act humiliated and stealthily slip in one who will truly decimate their arrogant view of us. This will not be easy.

Not sure who that is, tho, maybe Ted Cruz. We already know they will crucify anyone getting near the presidency if it isn't Hillary. BTW, she was voted in LAST in a recent poll (which I couldn't open) even after Hannity and Rush.

Good one, Che Ramie!

The second shoe is is dropping this morning. This chain reaction is massive. Again, pardon my pun.