Dem, GOP voters agree: Extermination is the only solution

Escher_people_Red_vs_Blue.jpg
The latest NBC News/Wall St. Journal polling revealed a rare area of agreement between Democrat and Republican voters, namely that both groups now overwhelmingly believe that only the merciless slaughter of the opposing party and its voters can solve America's problems. Among those identifying as Republican, Conservative, or Libertarian, 83 percent favored the wholesale massacre of all liberal freaks, while 87 percent of Democrats, Liberals, and Progressives supported the total liquidation of right-wing lunatics.

"For most of 2015, and now into 2016, the country's mood was defined by anger at the inexplicable stupidity of the opposition party," said Democratic pollster Fred Yang of Hart Research Associates, which conducted this survey with Republican pollster Bill McInturff of Public Opinion Strategies. "Now that has abruptly changed to the fear that dissenting opinions will destroy America, and the people's universal solution seems to be the annihilation of anyone with a differing point of view."

“It makes perfect sense if you think about it,” continued Yang. “The Republicans want the poor to starve, the sick to die, and the earth to boil. They oppress minorities, want everyone shooting at each other, and they cling to the First Amendment as if feelings aren't important. We even try to compromise with them: In order to survive, this country desperately needs government to assume complete control over the economy, but Republicans have an aneurysm over a simple revamping of just the healthcare sector. It's time they went extinct. ”

“Unicorn-molesting jackasses,” commented McInturff. “Safe zones, Caitlyn Jenner, crappy solar cars... mandatory school lunches that nobody wants. They'd sooner see another 9-11 or a nuclear Iran than offend a single Muslim. What kind of deranged simpleton thinks that without the rich there would be no poor, without guns there would be no death, or that without bureaucratic oversight we couldn't correctly choose the right light bulb? If it was up to them, we'd have a cabinet position in charge of single-ply toilet paper and another in charge of double-ply. America would be better off if we butchered every last one of them.”

But Democratic pollster Peter Hart cautioned that this consensus could be temporary, especially considering that the two sides cannot agree on a method of execution. “While Democrats trend towards the creation of a government agency that will, over a period of ten years, reduce the budget deficit while systematically determining and carrying out the most tolerant and humane way of killing Republicans, Republicans just want to take Democrats out back and shoot 'em. Let's wait and see whether they can even agree on a bloodbath three months from now."

The poll, conducted through land line and cell calls to 2,000 individuals, contains a +/-3 percent margin of error.

Holy Long John Silver, (my favorite batman quote), is it possible Amerika will take a cue from our glorious revolution and start snuffing political dissidents???

It brings tears to my eyes to think that the tactics perfected by my most holy and revered Mao would be utilized by the great Satan itself.

Long live the collective and may the peoples enemies taste the wrath of justice and truth.

Maos Laundress
Purging the nasty stains with a rock while watching Batman reruns

Komrads,

Everyone seems to be spoiling for a fight. Which side is willing to pick up a weapon and stand a post? Which thinks the dirty work should be done, but by someone else? More importantly, who has read their Solzhenitsyn?

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Report to the rail yard my tail fin. Cry "Havoc" and let slip the dogs (or fish) of war.

Red Salmon

PS. I wonder if it was like this in the late 1850s?

This Current Truth deserves to be on the Mother Page and will be there soon enough.

In the meantime, let me congratulate Komrade Kilroy with making post #200,000 on the People's Cube. Check this URL: https://thepeoplescube.com/post200000.html

Komrads,

Whew! I finally found my medication. I am reminded of THX 1138. Properly sedated now.

I would like to replace my last outburst with: Don't start nothin', won't be nothin'.

Back in the laminar flow of the Current Truth ™

Red Salmon