The man repeated news
He said, Trump said some bad words son
Where did he get those views?
Where did he get those views?

Well, I've heard Bill said to Vernon, talked camel toes
They say the times are changing but I just don't know
Those words were said long ago
That was a long time ago, oh yeah

However, Mr. Jordan's role was key to Kenneth Starr getting authorization to expand his independent counsel investigation into the Lewinsky affair. Mr. Starr had been investigating Mr. Jordan's role in funneling a $100,000 consulting contract to Webster Hubbell, an Arkansas crony of President Clinton's who was forced from the Justice Department and ended up in jail for fraud. The goal: to prove a pattern of buying the silence of potential witnesses against the President.

A more nuanced view of Mr. Jordan's role in the crisis, however, is starting to emerge. The Feb. 2 editions of Time and Newsweek provide more rounded pictures of the President's chief fixer. And given the X-rated tenor of the scandale , both magazines reported the two men's fondness for the ladies. Asked what they talked about on the golf course, Mr. Jordan is said to have replied, “We talk pussy.” Newsweek ran the word sans the two s's. Time did away with all the letters, expect p.
https://observer.com/1998/02/the-media- ... nton-muck/

You have already done eight most equal tributes to Comrade Dan's music, and yet you are able to produce yet another work of utmost equality. Meanwhile I have only done three and cannot even get started on another???

Is it possible that my Muse has popped it's Steely Danski wadski?

Perhaps it is my Muse feeling depressed upon the first anniversary of my stay in the People's Ward for Cardiac Refurbishing.