Chinks* were the ones to give us Covid
Be it wet market or germ lab made
They gave us Covid ... cause they risked it
Covid cause safeguards they spurned
Covid ... its gone viral
What a way for world to turn

*(Yes, Comrades, I'm fully aware that "Chinks" is Class IV wordcrime and violation of Higher Cube Authority's anti-Sinophobic Hate Speech Directive #MMDLXVIII. I will be denouncing myself shortly and shall submit to whatever corrective truncheoning is deemed necessary.)

(In my defense; what other sub is there for "Chicks"?)

Peggy Lee lip synching the Glib Hooliganator must mean Friday's here at last!...if that meant anything anymore.

The mythical horned rodent's creepy autoimmune thing trying to harden...like ALL the connective tissue...and in Texazistan, getting a massage to inhibit that progress...is nonessential. This, from a governor in a wheelchair who knows his physical therapy is dang essential to his quality of life, because...well...he's essential...and 'pelipsky just ain't.

Thanks for the great tune!
'pelipsky

PROGG OFF:

Very sorry to hear about what you're going thru, pelipsky I have a sister and sister-in-law who have been thru auto-immune ordeals. It appears these restrictions will be eased by Monday. Hang in there

Prog on/off -
'pelipsky don't know because being 'normal' is so Red Revolutionary these days. Even as 'pelipsky taps this out on the cell's water pipe the news that Russians Agents are organizing protests against the Czars all across The MotherLand.

And, like middle schooler daughter of Laura...yes, Comrades of Karaoke Hooliganism --THELaura, in Dr. Zhivago, was instructed; the Czar should have known what he was doing hurt The People™.

Out of the mouths of little children, comrades. There is nothing left to be said, but to do, is there? Right comrades?

Prog's time gonna come, comrades. Note (updated because original video was 'disappearred'. We don't talk about 'original' any more. The update is waaaaay more ORIGINAL! It's like so REAL, it's sur.real, comrades. A lit firecracker incendiary of Karaoke Hooliganism update into reeducation of the possible. Mars Mission here we come!)

And, thank you dear Lenniesky, and my mythical heart goes out to your dear sisters. Hope they are doing well.

A disease that proves human kindness is deadly ---as your body makes war with itself, for YOUR benefit. hahah!

You'll always be the glib hooligantor to 'pelipsky...the Cary Grant of the Karaoke Hooligan Squad...the Sgt. Hogan of some heroes, in 'pelipsky's mythical soul...but thanks to Gov. Abbot, 'pelipsky will be able to actually get back to going to church house to learn if soul is real, mythical, or not..with other like minded people.

True story, 'pelipsky don't drive...and aren't you glad! hahahah! Mr. j does 'errands', so i've had no face mask experience. Had to wear one yesterday for Lab Test. Respiratory distress that could be relieved immediately by simply removing mask restricting air intake that is making chest tendons spasm in order to save not just me, but all the minimal people well spaced masked people from cer.tain. death. It's like the world is just methodically tryin' to make the mythical horned rodent be the nutz around here...forcing the mythical horned rodent to just go full jackalope rodeo clown in full Klinger regalia... and dare to be who she really is, an individual in need of mercy?

We are forced to live in a land where pooping on the Town Square streets is as though nothing as an Eminent Threat to public health. Where killing your baby in order to save it from dying of CoVid is allowed as long as they wear masks as though a State Enforced kindness.

Clowns to the Left, Jokers to the Right and here we are stuck in the middle Karaoke Hooligans comrades together.

j.

This is nutz.