Priceless Artifacts of the Gulogosphere

Most Equally Esteemed Komrads,

I denounce myself for not posting on the vital topics of the day.

Magadan.jpg

I have a stash of the above pictured items. I got them all before the hoarders could grab them. I suspect they are celebrating something about Magadan in the Far East. Truly a hub of the Gulagosphere. Anchorage in the Alaskan People's Republic and Magadan Russia are "Sister Cities". I think feel the Party in Anchorage just wants some coaching on stepping up their game. There was even an airline called Magadan that flew from the namesake city to Anchorage on an irregular schedule. I think feel it flew whenever they could get the Ilyushin airborne.

Sorry, I get a bit distracted. Can anyone identify these priceless objects? Anybody want one or some of them? I'm sure we can work something out. For The Children ™.

Intercourse the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

Red Salmon wrote:Can anyone identify these priceless objects?

Left to right: Leningrad University Embankment Sphinx, Leningrad Bronze Rider, Magadan 50 Years.

https://www.saint-petersburg.com/monuments/sphinxes-at-the-academy-of-arts/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronze_Horseman

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magadan#History

Magadan 50 years anniversary... What a great idea to celeberate the founding of this transport hub for all the ... volunteers ... (ahum) who went to dig gold with their bare hands in the frozen Siberian hills.

Fuck Joe Biden, comrades.

Most Equally Esteemed Komrads,

I have decided to redistribute my hoard of Gulogosphere Treasures on Halloween. I do hope the young Progs appreciate the history of Volunteerism they represent. The sentiment of then Vice President Henry Wallace says it all. Magadan reminded him of a combination of the Tennessee Valley Authority and the Hudson Bay Company. Two fine examples of Centrally Planned Economies. I am also planning on distributing premium sweets to avoid a flurry of eggs.

Intercourse the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

Equal work, everyone. Our Visual Agitation hasn't been idle either, and we're celebrating the glorious anniversary of the Gulag camps by manufacturing these rare pictures of young Lenin with his mother Lenin in front of a portrait of a fully grown Lenin.

And, as an alternative for some discriminative tastes, here's a rare picture of young Lenin with his mother Lenin in front of a portrait of a fully grown Putin.

Young Lenin, his mother and portrait of Spongebob Redsquarepants:

YoungLeninRed Squarepants.jpg

Young Lenin, his mother and portrait of Karl Marx's brother, Skid Marx:
YoungLeninSkidMarx.jpg

Current Truth swimmer Red Salmon RE-minded 'pelipsky of the Sister City program. When a group of sister city comrades visited 'pelipsky's city, they visited our brand new Sam's Club. More than one Soviet comrade cried real tears to see the cornucopia of bounty on display for any comrade to just put in basket and check out at the register.

Soon, comrades, locals will also cry tears when they see what U.S.S.A. privation looks like down at the local Sam's Club.

forelocktughug,
'pelipsky

Young Lenin, his mother and portrait of Colonel Sanders:

YoungLeninKFC.jpg

jackalopelipsky wrote:Soon, comrades, locals will also cry tears when they see what U.S.S.A. privation looks like down at the local Sam's Club.
It will be re-named Spam's Club because that's the only meat you'll find there...if you're lucky.