Biden Admin Answers Chinese Mockups

The Chinese Military Has Built Mockups of U.S. Ships for Target Practice

Satellite photos of a military facility in a Chinese desert reveal mockups of a U.S. aircraft carrier and two destroyers, presumably used to test anti-ship ballistic missiles.

[attachment=2]SP1a.jpg[/attachment]
[click for larger]

This is a sensible Chinese preparation for war, since aircraft carriers and the destroyers that protect them stand in the way of any military move by the People's Liberation Army.

The Biden administration did not take this development sitting down.

Instead, it lurched into action by creating a similar testing area at an undisclosed desert location with vastly oversized mockups of The Constitution, The Declaration of Independence and The Bill of Rights.

[attachment=1]SP1c.jpg[/attachment]
[click for larger]

Members of Biden's Cabinet, White House Staff, select Senators and Congressmen and Democrat-appointed judges can now safely practice their attacks on the founding documents or aggressively ignore them altogether in a realistic setting.

SP2c.jpg

This sends a clear message to China: the D.C. Globalists are working hard to prepare Americans for the destruction of the USA and total capitulation to China.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:The Biden administration did not take this development sitting down.
I'm sure he didn't, Comrade. I believe he has to raise his butt up above the chair at least a couple of inches for things such as this... and meeting the Pope, etc.

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:The Biden administration did not take this development sitting down.
I'm sure he didn't, Comrade. I believe he has to raise his butt up above the chair at least a couple of inches for things such as this... and meeting the Pope, etc.

No doubt.

BLP.jpg