OK, Geraldo

How does a purported journalist poison a topic? It's simple, just ask Geraldo Rivera.

On the Tuesday, November 16 episode of The Five, Geraldo presented his view of how the Kyle Rittenhouse trial will turn out, which was OK until he descended into character assassination and a desperate attempt to frame Rittenhouse as a White supremacist based on a picture of him flashing the OK sign:

OKWS.jpg
My abridged transcript:

Geraldo: “[Rittenhouse] has watched too many Rambo movies…He is a kid who took a machine gun to a riot.”

Greg Gutfeld: “It's not a machine gun.”

Geraldo: “Whatever,”

Dana Perino: “He's not on trial for those things.”

Geraldo: “I think he should be acquitted but what is very distressing….we should not root for an outcome in a criminal case. Let these jurors decide based on the facts and circumstances as they were presented…the legal evidence that was presented…I must say that well after my appearance here last week... I found the articles that had the pictures of [Rittenhouse] giving the White supremacy sign…Q.T.”

Greg Gutfeld: “You're joking.”

Geraldo: “I get the picture here. What joking?'

Greg Gutfeld: “What? You actually believe this is a White supremacy sign?”

Geraldo: “What do think it is?”

Katie Pavlich and Greg Gutfeld: “It's O.K.”

Greg Gutfeld: “Holy cow!”

Geraldo: “I hope you're right. I hope I'm wrong…and let the..you…you the ladies and gentlemen in the audience know better than I because as I said I only came to this last week but if indeed [Rittenhouse] is connected to the White supremacists, that gives you an added layer of distress.”

Katie Pavlich: “You're smearing him. You're smearing him with a lie.”

(Jesse Waters interjects to say the Rittenhouse's phone had been checked and revealed no tie to White supremacists or militants.)

Geraldo: “So it's just a coincidence?”

Greg Gutfeld: “You say you're a lawyer, you're based on facts and you bring up something like this?”

GUTZ.jpg

Geraldo: “And what is that. It means nothing to you?”

Greg Gutfeld: “Yes. It means nothing.

”OK Geraldo! Rational people know an urban rumor from an OK sign, but since you're not one of them, now do these people:

https://dailycaller.com/2021/11/16/gera ... bo-movies/

https://www.pacificpundit.com/2021/11/1 ... premacist/

I am afraid, Comrade Gorilla, that you have committed the Cardinal Sin here: thinking.

Further, you seem to assume that Reality is objective and applies to everyone, everywhere, all of the time. I hope for your sake that Pinkie doesn't see this thread. Her "shovel" (actually, it's a spade) is painful. Yes, I've been whacked.

Have we so soon forgotten the lessons that Dear Leader (PBUH) Obongo taught us all? The Current Truth™ IS The Current Truth, and is whatever Dear Leader (PBUH) says it is.

I strongly suggest that you review, and edit appropriately, what you have said above. There are people watching, you know...

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:I am afraid, Comrade Gorilla
You should be.

Geraldo is pushing a journalist meatloaf narrative that was done at least 3 months ago, but no one at Geraldo's staffed kitchen took it out of the oven. Comrades, just cover your slice of Geraldo's overcooked journalist meatloaf narrative with a side of some white supremacist' mashed potatoes, and chow down. Okay??

Colonel O,

That's a real heart-burner of a slice.

Geraldo is in need of a prescriptive, or 'pelipsky's heart-burn could go nuclear.

It reminds 'pelipsky of early gulag days, a scientific study to find out why dogs bark - because they can! days. For awhile there, America was actually held hostage.That's why the media is suffering from Stockholm Syndrome like Patty Hearst, today. Case point Geraldo.

Anyway, the dogs in backyard next door barked because they could, as much as possible. Sometimes, the barks required higher volume of the RushNewsReader workcamp radio. Sitting in his chair, reading what 'pelipsky needed to know.

Which is true due to dogs in backyard next door to sweatshop, barked because they could, every beet tilling day. Scientists now know Why Dogs Bark: Because They Can.

And...Which means it isn't their fault!! Scientific Fact.

Why does Geraldo say these heartburn-y stupid things? Because he does. Fact.

acidblockerforelocktug,
'pelipsky

Indeed, Comrade. AOC is incredibly eloquent and passionately sincere. She's also incredibly ignorant and stupid. Qualities The Party™ admires in their foot soldiers.