Protest ammo prices in the Mother Tongue!

You've seen the ordinary, run of the mill "will-work-for-(insert caliber here)" t-shirts raising awareness of inflated ammo prices.
Now you can protest in style with a unique image. Confirmed by a real Russian speaker, the message reads, "agree to work in exchange for 7.62x39mm" in the Mother Tongue.
Here you see the masculine version of the Russian phrase displayed in glorious, manly, VDV blue:
[attachment=1]Russian Ammo Men.jpg[/attachment]
And here you see the feminine version of the same phrase in beautiful, elegant, Slavic pink:
[attachment=0]Russian Ammo Women.jpg[/attachment]
There are t-shirts, hoodies, and tank tops which appeal to all the masses. Also, these items are generally available in both bright colors and in your favorite tactical colors.

Ha.

[center]Есть только одна истинная винтовка![/center]
[center]трёхлинейная винтовка образца 1891 года[/center]
[center]Есть только одно славное боеприпасы![/center]
[center]7.62x54R[/center]

And Sergei Mosin is admirable revealer of this truth!

Accept no rifle without loud bark and dog collar!

P.P. Gogol wrote:Ha. Есть только одна истинная винтовка! винтовка образца 1891 года. только одно славное боеприпасы! 7.62x54R

Я не согласен с тобой, но вот картинка.

77e499_b463f44079df4d608d81cea0ef61a85a_mv2.jpg

P.P. Gogol wrote:Ha.

[center]Есть только одна истинная винтовка![/center]
[center]трёхлинейная винтовка образца 1891 года[/center]
[center]Есть только одно славное боеприпасы![/center]
[center]7.62x54R[/center]

And Sergei Mosin is admirable revealer of this truth!

Accept no rifle without loud bark and dog collar!
Я люблю 7,62х39...

IMG_20181124_125336.jpg
...и тоже 7,62х54R...

PIC_1071.JPG
...even if both guns were borrowed, they were a lot of fun to shoot.

Most Equally Esteemed Komrads,

I recently rid myself of all of my soon to be confiscated firearms (Why are those things in civilian hands anyway?) I really enjoyed taking my Mosin 1891/30 to the range. Sometimes I would be asked why I shot such an old fashioned and outdated rifle. My answer was always, "Because people hide behind things." Mine was part of my Enemy At The Gates Play Set ™. I enjoyed shooting my Mauser too. When I was in a more playful, close in mood, I would take my AK-47 clone or my SKS to the range. Of all three Russian weapons, I enjoyed the SKS most. They always work, even if the bolt is rusted closed. Just put the butt on the ground and stomp the charging handle. I digress. I dig spike bayonets too.

I guess with the upcoming ban on ammunition from the Mother Country means I'll not be able to pick up any 7.62x54R Silver Tips. That sanction will REALLY show old Vlad.

Let me be the first to denounce myself for having ever touched a firearm let alone own one.

Shooting for the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

For purely academic purposes I must inquire: How long will spam-canned ammunition from the Glorious Rodina last if the seal is unbroken?

Red Salmon wrote:I guess with the upcoming ban on ammunition from the Mother Country means I'll not be able to pick up any 7.62x54R Silver Tips. That sanction will REALLY show old Vlad.
$4.00 for a box of 20. *sniff* Those were the days.

Ivan Betinov wrote:For purely academic purposes I must inquire: How long will spam-canned ammunition from the Glorious Rodina last if the seal is unbroken?

Comrade Other Ivan,

It's like the old commercial of the child asking the wise old owl "how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie-Pop". Recall that the owl took 3 licks, bit into the center and said "3" as the voiceover announcer reinforced that "...the world may NEVER know..."

I have it on good authority that the ammunition in question will outlast even the unopened C-ration of American issue, which are as tasty and nutritious today, as they were in the '80s when they were telling us that the 1960's rations were still good unless the can was swelled up... You need to Tell "your FRIEND" (cough) who put this revolutionary question in your head to keep it in a cool dry location, and one day you he/she/xir will have some serious self-defense capability and/or barter-material.

Not that I am in possession of (or know the whereabouts of) any ammunition or components to make or reload such.

Or emergency rations of the "C" designation, MRE (white-spoon) or MRE (brown-spoon) variations.

And I still deny any knowledge or the existence of any crystal radio in Tractor Barn #2 that may or may not be able to monitor right wing hate speech talk radio, should such a thing even exist...

Most Equally Esteemed Komrad Betinov,

Before I rid myself of ALL of my tools of revolution, I opened a can of 7.62x54R Silver Tips that the serial number indicated a manufacture date during the late 1950s. I had also fired some of the same chambering with ball bullets left over from the Great Patriotic War. I fired all of this revolutionary ammunition in approximately 2012. This would have made the ammo from the Great Patriotic War about 70 years old at the time. I happily report there were no failures to feed, fire, or extract. As it was corrosive I did selfishly consume copious quantities of Windex to swab the barrel and bolt face. I must also say that the 1891/30 is astoundingly accurate at the 600 meter mark. Even if a fish such as myself is shouldering the rifle. And it has a pointy bayonet.

As Komrad Stakhanovets stated, a properly sealed can of Soviet made ammo should last longer than most of us. If there was one thing the Soviets were VERY good at, it was mothballing combat materials for use in repelling future aggression. The 1891/30 and one of my SKS arrived in a solid oblong of cosmoline. Revealing the rifle concealed within was like a treasure hunt.

Gosh, I miss those nasty Weapons of War ™.

Behaving myself more or less in the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

'pelipsky attended a viewing of a foreign film of a woman's journey through the Cambodian Killing Fields while the 'pelipsky's lived in Hong Kong. The woman's husband was a Big Brother in the Revolution. The woman could not understand why her children were in a different agriculture camp from her own. Why? Why? Why was this progress upheaval necessary??

In one scene, the Big Brother husband takes time from the revolution to visit his wife. The Red Flags snap on his military open rover as he is driven into camp. The couple talk through the night as Big Brother husband explains that her tears for her taken children or her wondering why can't we just go back to living as a family again, in a house. In a house like before, with rooms, furniture, electricity, and neighbors who were their friends.

The wife is both concerned for, and afraid of, the camp's children. How can all this terrible hardship lead to what she really wants out of life?

In the morning, the Big Brother husband leaves his wife, to return to the Revolution which is falling apart. After escaping the camp and others like it, the wife/mother wanders from village to village, searching for the bones of her presumed dead children.

The film's portrayal of all the events which robbed her of everything; time, her husband, her children, but yet never actually changed her inner wife/mother social order, has stuck with 'pelipsky.

The film's director would not answer questions from the HK audience as to whether what happened for The Revolution was good, or bad. The director could only say that what happened, happened.

Here in Amerikkka it's as tragic as living in the Laugh-In reality where what's happening may be very interesting, but so stupid, a mythical horned rodent just want's to beat Brandon, and his voters, with a plain ol' cane pole.

Is that so wrong???

forelocktug to Russian Ammo,
'pelipsky

jackalopelipsky wrote:...what's happening may be very interesting, but so stupid, a mythical horned rodent just want's to beat Brandon, and his voters, with a plain ol' cane pole.Is that so wrong???

What you want to do is beyond judgement. Acting on that desire is a different thing.

What's happening is very interesting but not stupid: it's very intentional and less about communism than chaos. Perhaps this article on the Cloward-Piven Strategy will enlighten those comrades who do not yet understand the goal and the method:

Collapsing the System on Purpose: The Cloward Piven Strategy

Every Policy Idea Democrats Come Up With Is Designed To Destroy America

The Intentional Destabilization of America

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:I have it on good authority that the ammunition in question will outlast even the unopened C-ration of American issue, which are as tasty and nutritious today, as they were in the '80s when they were telling us that the 1960's rations were still good unless the can was swelled up

I believe it. I just found this old bottle of your TB#2 Beetroot Vodka and it was still good even though the cork was floating inside the bottle.
TB2rustremover.jpg

Comrade Colonel O,

My thanks for the artwork, and respect for your bravery in testing the contents. I suspect the residuals of Clorox acted as a disinfectant and preservative... We may conduct further Gain of Function(cough) research on the mixture and the ingredients we use.

Do stop by Tractor Barn #2 this Friday after the shovels are cleaned and inventoried, it's possible that a small amount of Krasnodar Special Reserve (which has been fermenting since the last sighting of Comrade Krasnodar in these parts) may be opened and available for sampling, I hope you can join us.

Knock exactly four times on the tool room door, ask for Ivan. Have both hands where they can be seen, and come unarmed. It will be a hoot!

Thanks again...

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:I have it on good authority that the ammunition in question will outlast even the unopened C-ration of American issue, which are as tasty and nutritious today, as they were in the '80s when they were telling us that the 1960's rations were still good unless the can was swelled up

I believe it. I just found this old bottle of your TB#2 Beetroot Vodka and it was still good even though the cork was floating inside the bottle.
TB2rustremover.jpg
Is it a good substitute for Jet-A?

Thank you for your question. While TB#2 Beetroot can be used quite efficiently as de-ice/anti-ice fluid, as "emergency fuel" it ignites at different temperature so it doesn't burn as cleanly, and its use in any amount requires the turbine engines to be torn down and inspected at a sooner interval.

On the other hand, Jet-A doesn't have that creamy smooth borscht-like aftertaste, or NEAR the octane rating Alcohol by Volume of TB#2...

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:

TB2rustremover.jpg
Это совсем остроумный!

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:Это совсем остроумный!

Большое спасибо.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Jet-A doesn't have that creamy smooth borscht-like aftertaste, or NEAR the octane rating Alcohol by Volume of TB#2...

[click for larger]
KSR.jpg

I just realized my t-shirts use outdated feminine and (toxic) masculine genders. This, of course, is a hate crime. But since the Motherland, dangit! see? was once the site of the GWONT and the inspiration for the Worldwide Revolution™, could we allow a foreign (pardon my xenophobia) language to keep its genders? I mean, wouldn't requiring Russian to be gender free be a form of cultural appropriation and linguistic colonialism? I need help sorting this out.