Comrades, thoughtcrime has ARRIVED!

NTAS_web-banner-blue-bulletin.jpg

Summary of Terrorism Threat to the U.S. Homeland

Disagreeing with government narrative is officially a Terroristic Threat to Homeland Security. On par with foreign enemies threatening violence to infrastructure or attacking synagogues.

Mis- or mal- or dis-information spread is now subject to public and private investigation funded by DHS.

Specifically with regards to election and COVID concerns.

Keep up the work of the Party, further discussion behind Tractor Barn #2 after the shovels are cleaned and inventoried!

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
2/9/2022, 11:17 am
Disagreeing with government narrative is officially a Terroristic Threat to Homeland Security. On par with foreign enemies threatening violence to infrastructure or attacking synagogues.Mis- or mal- or dis-information spread is now subject to public and private investigation funded by DHS. Specifically with regards to election and COVID concerns.

When I put on my "They Live" glasses, this is what I see.
USDoDS.jpg

It makes one wonder how the new DHS robotic border dogs will be able to distinguish terrorist border crossers from regular old illegal
border crossers.

crosserz.jpg

"As COVID-19 restrictions continue to decrease nationwide, increased access to commercial and government facilities and the rising number of mass gatherings could provide increased opportunities for individuals looking to commit acts of violence to do so, often with little or no warning."

I suspected all along that there was another reason for limiting the size of gatherings during this plandemic! I don't really have to worry about being attacked by terrorists as any gathering I might happen to attend would be anything but "soft."

And next on list comrade, night raids and secret arrests.

Most Equally Esteemed Komrads,

Even though I have undergone multiple Jiffy Lobos since my time in DHS, I can assure you that this development is not a surprise. I remember an agency wide telecon from the distant past. This was when TSA still belonged to DOT because DHS had not yet been created. The second Administrator for TSA, Admiral Loy, was outlining his vision for the fledgling agency. His vision for TSA (and later DHS) was that it should become "The STASI for America". There were actually those that cheered. It has been a long march Komrads.

Yawning in the Current Truth,

Red Salmon

Red Salmon wrote:
2/11/2022, 12:56 pm
The second Administrator for TSA, Admiral Loy, was outlining his vision for the fledgling TSA (later DHS) that it should become "The STASI for America".
STASI.jpg