Russian Warship GFY wear

These are the last defiant words of the heroic Ukrainian garrison on Snake Island.  When a Russian warship demanded surrender, they radioed back, "Russian warship, go **** yourself!"  The entire garrison chose death over surrender.

RWGFY.jpg

Hoodie
Men's t-shirt
Women's t-shirt
Women's tank top
Coffee (or tea) mug

In fact, "Идти на хуй" in Russian (or"Іди на хуй" in Ukrainian) roughly translates as "suck my pr*ck." I say"roughly" because a weird thing about Russian is that almost everything (even submarines) "walks" instead of "goes," so the phrase literally means "walk to (or "at" or "on") my pr•ck."

Still, it definitely carries the same sentiment as GFY, so it's right up there with "We have not yet begun to fight" (—John Paul Jones) and "Nuts" (—Anthony McCauliffe), the latter of which I suspect was a bit more elaborate than that single word.
GENMC.jpg
hoodie.jpg

Yet another image that never made it into the history texts. I wonder if that's what McAuliffe sent back with the German orderly.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
2/25/2022, 9:13 pm
Yet another image that never made it into the history texts. I wonder if that's what McAuliffe sent back with the German orderly.
I suspect it read something along the lines of...

"Lick my_____"
"Suck my_____"
"Nibble my_____" 
"Go dip your shriveled Nazi _____ in a pot of boiling schnapps." or
"Go fuck yourself!"

I believe that "Go fornicate in a self-abusive manner" is the politically correct term. Of course, the defenders of that island did not have the luxury of creating an acceptable statement for the wokenazis. 13 people died for no reason. I can't make light of this situation. This is just pure evil.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
2/25/2022, 9:22 pm
This is just pure evil.
There's a lot of it going around.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
2/25/2022, 10:58 pm
I like that hoodie design.
It is your design taken in a different—but equal—direction. 
(It would be more expensive to produce)

Coincidentally, several days ago I decided to make a new post titled, "GO PROG YOURSELF" to showcase some variations on the PROG ON/OFF signs.

At this point it would look like a rip-off if I posted it independently, so GO PROG YOURSELVES because this is now the best place to post it:
GOPROGYOURSELF.jpg
(The originals are MUCH larger and I added Ukraine just moments ago.)

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
2/26/2022, 9:56 am
Coincidentally, several days ago I decided to make a new post titled, "GO PROG YOURSELF" to showcase some variations on the PROG ON/OFF signs.

At this point it would look like a rip-off if I posted it independently, so GO PROG YOURSELVES because this is now the best place to post it:
(The originals are MUCH larger and I added Ukraine just moments ago.)

Where can I purchase with my capitalist pig money a "Prog lives matter" cube, Comrade?

whitemaleheteropig wrote:
2/26/2022, 12:25 pm
Where can I purchase with my capitalist pig money a "Prog lives matter" cube, Comrade?

You can pay me with your "People's Cube" card.
PLM.jpg

(And don't tell me you don't have one.)
TPCcreditcard.jpg

Komisar al-Bloginov, you crazy Russian Hoaxer. ‘pelipsky, who has trouble understanding what’s going on in even the best of Communism’s times, now has mythical mind circling like jackalope fur sucked into a stick vacuum container.

‘pelipsky was ready to long haul truck your shameless capitalist merchandise to People’s Store, too.

Gosh, when it comes to on the ground reporting about Ukrainian War of somebody’s aggression, all a comrade gets is propaganda and USSA State Department disinformation. Plus, the hoodie designs were so cool, for boots on the ground apparel! Maybe The People’s Dry Goods Store could move hoodies out of inventory using a special promo code. It’s not like hoodies are entirely defective. Korrect?

Whirling mythical mind forelock tug,
‘pelipsky

jackalopelipsky wrote:
2/27/2022, 10:53 am
‘pelipsky was ready to long haul truck your shameless capitalist merchandise to People’s Store
The new line of "holiday" sweaters is in that shipment.
Jsweat.jpg

Buy one Russian Military Ship, get one rattlesnake free.

Snake.jpg