Kamala Harris explains the Ukraine/Russian conflict

Kamala Harris explains the Ukraine/Russian conflict

VP Harris' explanation sounded eerily familiar

And lastly President Joe Biden put it all together during his State of the Union speech

Nothing to think, here. Just roll up your maps, it’s all Iranian, now.

Re-educational maps for all public schools must be State Lie provided.

Sing together, comrades, “Iran’s the world...”

So was it basically right for Germany to invade the Soviet Union in 1941? Because Germany was smaller and it wasn't really next to the Soviet Union but next to Poland, which was about the same size as Germany, which means that maybe it was basically okay for Germany to invade Poland or even France which is also next to Germany but not Czechoslovakia which is sort of smaller but maybe that isn't so bad because England sort of gave it to Germany, and it could do that because England isn't next to Czechoslovakia or Germany or other countries that might be bigger than it is, but it is right next to Wales which is smaller than England, and which they did invade so that was basically wrong, but what we must do now is what we are doing every day, and the time to do that is now because otherwise, it's just basically wrong, especially since I haven't even been to Europe yet or even outer space which is bigger than anywhere so if it invades Earth that'll be basically wrong, but aren't you all as excited about being way out in outer space as I am?  

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:
3/2/2022, 12:15 pm
Aren't you all as excited about being way out in outer space as I am?

I SURE AM!
PROGCOSMOS.jpg