Nancy Rubberhands

Anyone care to attempt to explain Pelosi's strange behavior?

Mar-03-2022 06-28-56.gif
Mar-03-2022 06-31-14.gif

I think she was looking at Adam Schiff.
PNEK.jpg

Could Nancy be leading Congress in The Russian Bear Went Over Ukraine’s Border like beet sprouts learn at Young Pioneer Beet Sprouts Camp?

So, I missed the big show. Did Nanski tear up Premier Cho's notes this time like she did that last guy?

I missed Premier Josef Stolen's Party address. How many useful idiots should I turn in to make penance for that? 

I believe her reaction was due to the thought of enjoying a large portion of Biden's air pudding with wind sauce, which will float away Republicans' grip on reality.

trashmouth wrote:
3/3/2022, 1:36 pm
Biden's air pudding with wind sauce
ROFL! ——YUCK——

no-farting.jpg

Captain Craptek has resurfaced as Nanski Pelosi?

I too am having fears now.

A re-emerging Captain Craptek, while glorious to behold, might be more than new Cube™ format could handle. Is best for Captain to re-emerge slooooowly from either frame left or frame right, over several posts.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
3/3/2022, 7:36 am
Anyone care to attempt to explain Pelosi's strange behavior?

I think she was looking at Adam Schiff.

Comrade Col. Obyezyana, I had to think about this for a while but I think Comrade Speaker was trying to light a fire under the President*, because nothing I've heard about what was in the speech was inspiring. Perhaps that, with the air pudding and wind sauce, would have launched President* Biden into the stratosphere (of Public Opinion™) and solved all our problems. Who can know?

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
3/7/2022, 12:08 am
I had to think about this for a while...Who can know?

A million flies know, and a million flies can't be wrong.
Mar-03-2022 06-31-14.gif