The closing of McDonald’s in Moscow is not a victimless crime

SCRN_McD.jpg

Life imitates The People's Cube.

When worlds collide. A fat young man chaining himself to a McDonald’s in Moscow to protest its departure is a tragicomic illustration of what's wrong with both worlds.

Unless it's a paid psyop by Burger King.

Within one generation false consciousness and alienation has taken over the masses. My plan worked!

He shouldn't worry. Putin has assured Russia that he will nationalize all fast food outlets so Russians will now have McPutin's™, Kremlin Fried Chicken™, Taco Hell™, Dominoes to Fall Pizza™ and a plethora of other nationalized and renamed fast food outlets.

This is gonna be great!

It's the grand World of Next Tuesday™!

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
3/13/2022, 4:34 pm

He shouldn't worry. Putin has assured Russia that he will nationalize all fast food outlets so Russians will now have McPutin's, Kremlin Fried Chicken, Taco Hell, Dominoes to Fall Pizza and a plethora of other nationalized and renamed fast food outlets.

This is gonna be great!

It's the grand World of Next Tuesday™!

Don't forget this place (it's still popular in Texazistan).
CEC.jpg

3/15/2022, 12:08 am
That logo is giving me a headache.

Logophobe!

Red Square wrote:
3/15/2022, 1:37 pm
No, Comrade Red Square, but if I ever feel the need to throw-up, that image may serve as a substitute to fingers down my throat.

Reporting from Texazistan, the dizzying factors are escapading, due to this one video.

One dizzy view voiced by sitting American Senator insistated China does NOT have any friends. ‘pelipsky’s emotion sickness requires barf bag. It was like someone else’s fingers were plunging deep down this horned lagomorph’s throat.

Red Square wrote:
3/15/2022, 1:37 pm
Thank you both for sending 'pelipsky on a tangental karaoke trip.

That Tulsi's so hot right now! Tulsi has media spinning like a top. 

Dizzy?

You're welcome.