The People's News #22 Mar 21

Most Equally Esteemed Komrads,

I do hope this qualifies as news.  If not, I know the drill...

I ran across THIS.  I imagine there will be some Party Officials whose heads will spontaneously combust while exploding.  There will be others who will ask, "Did the weapons have to be Kel-Tec?"  I know, I know.  I own one of these nifty little carbines.  Would it be my first choice to pick up in a gunfight?  Most definitely not.  Would it do if it was all I had at hand?  You bet.  They are surprisingly reliable and pack up into a small form.  Easy to hide.  

I wonder what kind of logical gymnastics we will be privileged to observe to explain why this was terrible and the release of weapons to the Ukrainian people by the Ukrainian government was awesome?  Fried beet peels anyone?

Letting the Current Truth™ wash over me,

Red Salmon

Red Salmon wrote:
3/21/2022, 4:38 pm
I do hope this qualifies as news.

It sure does. A former Houston police officer told me about it a few days ago (I think he has a Kel-Tech carbine). The story was upstaged by the EU members arming Russia story.

As Kelgren said, it's not the weapon but the person using it that can make a difference.

Thanks for the contribution and for the fried beet peels (I'm still picking grit out of my teeth).

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
3/21/2022, 1:33 pm

Unpaid Public Service AnnouncementImage

Since you asked, I'm still puzzled about this...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
3/21/2022, 5:29 pm
Since you asked, I'm still puzzled about this...Image
So am I, but I trust that Comrade Betinov's gray matter is safe in it's jar, far removed from exposure to toxic media and GMM ads.