The People's News #26 Mar 25

Can some comrade higher up in Current Truth supply chain explain NATO - OTAN logo?  Is this for dyslexic peoples? Or, is 'pelipsky reading too much into the whole strength and purpose of the trade alliance?

jackalopelipsky wrote:
3/25/2022, 2:12 pm
Can some comrade higher up in Current Truth supply chain explain NATO - OTAN logo?  Is this for dyslexic peoples? Or, is 'pelipsky reading too much into the whole strength and purpose of the trade alliance?
Organización del Tratado del Atlántico Norte (Spanish)
Organisation du Traité de l'Atlantique Nord (French)
Organização do Tratado do Atlântico Norte (Portuguese)

Reminder: All Things Are Property of The People
Mugs2.jpg

From my personal experience in the regions of Former Yugoslavia, Bosnia/Hercegovina, Croatia, and the like, NATO/OTAN accomplishes all the same, coming or going.

I'm still trying to figure out what a woman is and none of them take the time to tell me. They just get pissed off at me, for some reason.

Its like when your dog has puppies, and Mom turns them over and looks at their feet and says "this one's a girl..."

The science is settled.

I see a very lucrative new business opportunity in fake doctor of biology diplomas and door-to-door Are you a Woman tests.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:
3/26/2022, 1:06 pm
I see a very lucrative new business opportunity in fake doctor of biology diplomas and door-to-door Are you a Woman tests.
I got my Airborne Gynecologist certification decades ago and it was no easy task back then since all we had were biplanes.