Woke Literary Journal Tricked into Publishing Fake Parody Poetry

Stand-up comedy is poetic intellectual discourse in the West’s version of Communism. Stalin and Mao are laughing, so it must be good for the rest of The Collective. Stand-up Communism tonight at Ivan’s Tractor Barn #2. As always, Ivan reminds all comrades to bring their ration cards for admission.

I'm wondering what happened to all those black pigmies. Talk about White Privilege™......

The talented poetry writers of the Burkean have inspired me to begin writing poetry as a way to pull myself up from the depths of cabin fever!

While I am a rather poor writer, and have no experience writing poetry, it appears that I only need to come up with a diverse sounding pen name and choose a woke subject, and I can then write and submit works that have a good chance of making it through a review by the diligent Icarus editorial staff and into the next quarterly edition!

Oh, to have found this inspiration last November......

Red Snapper wrote:
3/28/2022, 12:19 pm
The talented poetry writers of the Burkean have inspired me to begin writing poetry as a way to pull myself up from the depths of cabin fever!

While I am a rather poor writer, and have no experience writing poetry, it appears that I only need to come up with a diverse sounding pen name and choose a woke subject, and I can then write and submit works that have a good chance of making it through a review by the diligent Icarus editorial staff and into the next quarterly edition!

Oh, to have found this inspiration last November......

Comrade, to write modern poetry or modern sophistry or modern plays or modern TV sitcoms or any modern literature, one doesn't need talent. One needs merely to adhere to Party™ directives and one will be elevated to the highest levels of the pile of bullshit cultural pyramid.