The People's News #31 Mar 30

Most Equally Esteemed Komrads,

Once again I post on The People's News thread in hopes that my scrap of information is actually newsworthy. 

I spotted THIS inspiring nugget of information.  The part that caught my eye was the phrase "mostly peaceful protest" in a horrible run on sentence involving 3 commas and 4 lines of copy.  It also included a description of the peaceful protestors attacking the aircraft. 

It took some digging, but the jist of the story is that after the big earthquake in Haiti (completely caused by CO2 emissions from the USSA) the roads from Port Au Prince to other population centers became an undesirable route of travel due to the armed gangs demanding ransom.  I'm sure the armed gangs are also mostly peaceful.   Enterprising evil companies began scheduled and charter air operations to facilitate the movement of people and goods in Haiti.  The peaceful protestors were not pleased by this development as the evil companies  actually charged a fare for using their services.  To make the evil companies stop this abusive practice the peaceful protestors destroyed one of the aircraft.  Now the evil companies have indeed stopped charging for moving people and goods between population centers on Haiti. 

I believe the lesson here is that no aspect of our lives should be left up to individuals who may have an obscene profit motive.  The conflict in the Ukraine has shown us the wisdom of seizing and nationalizing aircraft that others claim to own.  Ask Boeing about the loss of aircraft.  I am calling on Haiti to nationalize all aircraft within Haiti's borders and begin serving the people of Haiti for free.  This will provide a shining example of the power of central planning and government control. 

I see I've usurped an extraordinarily large share of the people's pixels.  apologies.

Waiting for my free flight in The Current Truth™,

Red Salmon

Here in Texazistan, if your last name has a vowel or a Z at the end, and you show up at the ICE/Border Patrol checkpoints at night, the Federal Government will fly you to just about anywhere you want to go at taxpayer expense...

Jesse Watters presented this information last night. Many of us already knew about it but many don't, as obviated by the chart itself. I have distilled my version to include some of the most misunderstood numbers.
AMOEMG.jpg
If you wonder how Americans can be so wrong, just look at how the media presents vastly disproportionate representation and skews perceptions of reality.
The actual chart is here: 
https://today.yougov.com/topics/politic ... population
Bear in mind that numbers regarding household income include the word "household" not "gross" or "net."
Bear in mind that "Hispanic" is not a race but a descriptor of ethnicity or language spoken at home and may include any race.

Shamelessly stolen appropriated from the weasels kapitalists at twatter.

Best response: Most PolSi PhD holders refer to others as "Comrade".

Thanks for the affirmation that we are indeed cutting edge here at The People's Cube.

Prog off

I have a friend who is a PhD in PoliSci (go figure).  I have not one time referred to him as Herr Doctor.  He did earn my respect by being on the Berlin Wall with a sledgehammer in 1989.  He used that very useful degree (and an MIT computer science SB) to obtain that useful career teaching hi skool.  Predictably, he is a Komrade in his politics.

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:
3/30/2022, 9:05 pm
Best response: Most PolSi PhD holders refer to others as "Comrade."I have a friend who is a PhD in PoliSci (go figure).  I have not one time referred to him as Herr Doctor.  He did earn my respect by being on the Berlin Wall with a sledgehammer in 1989.  He used that very useful degree (and an MIT computer science SB) to obtain that useful career teaching hi skool.  Predictably, he is a Komrade in his politics.

Comrade, having studied (but not majored in) PoliSci I have come to several conclusions:

1. It should be called politicology, because it's a study but not a science, as it purports to be.

2. Its departments are packed with leftists.

3. Its journals are a miasma of soporific pedantic articles intended to lay out elaborate justifications to fit eccentric conclusions that are their starting points.

4. Authors of the articles often illustrate them by making bizarre geometric shapes into graphs and then attempting to cleverly shoehorn data or a weak axiom into those graphs, usually resulting in meaningless, highly subjective visual garbage and a PhD in PoliSci.

Anthropology is very similar. I minored in it in kolledge. Got an A on my final paper. Professor's comment was "A, even though you think it's all bullshit "

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:
3/30/2022, 10:00 pm
Anthropology is very similar. I minored in it in kolledge. Got an A on my final paper. Professor's comment was "A, even though you think it's all bullshit "
I studied anthropology, too. In fact, I considered becoming an archeologist, but then I realized my life would be in ruins.

This thread is manipulating ‘pelipsky’s percentage of cockroach milk drinkers out in The Collective.