The People's Cube is 17 years old (and we still don't know its gender)!

Cube_17_Years_Old.jpg

As the People's Cube turns 17 years old today, let us wish it success in denouncing and canceling enemies of world progress, luck in not being canceled in the process, and heroic compliance with government mandates that are only going to increase exponentially.

As everyone turning 17 should know, it is the exciting time when one must start being extra cautious about what one posts on social media. From now on, anything you say, post, film, and leave on a laptop that you forget to pick up from a repair shop in Delaware, can be used against you by people whose laptops haven't been discovered yet.

It is also time you finally picked your gender, preferably different from the one assigned to you at birth, so that you can successfully sue your obstetrician of misgendering you 17 years ago and use that money to pay for college and start your adult life in style as defined for you by designated thought leaders.

That said, we would like to appeal to all of our members' sense of progressivism, requesting a voluntary gender reassignment to any of the 72 genders as long as it's not what you are currently known by. Voluntary compliance shall be strictly monitored.

Don't worry about pronouns. We are already addressing one another as comrades, which is the best gender-neutral pronoun one can think of. Forget the confusing “they” or “them.” In the Glorious World of Next Tuesday, all gender-biased pronouns will be replaced with “comrade.”

Furthermore, your inner comrades must also undergo a corresponding inventory and gender reassignment. Those of you in possession of multiple inner comrades will be offered free consultations at the Karl Marx Treatment Center.

It is our hope that the Cube's gender reveal party will be forthcoming!

I'll be first to go since everybody's not been wondering anyway...
PO LEFTIST NO-GO ZONE.jpg
There are only two sexes (apologies to my late mentor, Philip Klass (aka William Tenn), and there are only three genders—a linguistic construct—masculine, feminine and neuter.

Humans are sexually DI-morphic, and my morph—the bigger one—is the hill I will DI on.

Those who tag themselves with a "gender" are actually flaunting a label informing us as to their personal sexual kink or dysfunction, which is in polite society generally considered too much information.

That is to say, they are describing their sexual kinks as "genders" and demanding that everyone accept kinks as sexes other than male or female or genders other than masculine or feminine or neuter.

Anyone asking you to describe your "gender" or state your "pronouns" is either blind, deluded, or making an inappropriate, highly personal inquiry about your sex life; a kind or query that—up until a few years ago at least— would naturally be understood as a rude, tacky or pervy question that is none of anybody's business. It still is, as many sexual harassers sooner or later find out.

Everybody seems to be marching to the same mass-produced different drum.

Proud to say I have been in this gulag since July, 2009. Oh how time flies when you're having fun.

My incarceration into Cube culture has now survived three US Presidents, two impeachments, four Speakers of the House (Queen Nancy twice), one "insurrection", three Senate Majority Leaders, one pandemic and two years of lockdowns, the total collapse of border security, and one bitch-slap on live television, and 1,760 posts on the Cube, and 72 genders later.

The People's students I started indoctrinating in my public school at their ripe old age of 13 (in 2009) have since grown up into 25 year old unemployed Bernie Bros.

Keep up the good work, comrades.

And you don't look a day over 90, glorious orthagonal polyhedron.

At 17, TPC is mere adolescent in deciding which comrades are on what side of the Irony Curtain. This is important information, as it will affect dining and housing opportunities, so dress appropriately.

Future Glories! Red Square

forelock tug,
’pelipsky

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
4/2/2022, 2:30 pm
I thought The People's Cube is gender fluid.

No, no, no. The People’s Cube is a cube. Gender fluid is for oiling your gender.

That's for when you get your tranny serviced and you end up taking it in the rear.