The People's News #44 Apr 13

CapChal44.jpg

More News
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/0 ... -suspects/

Trangender people weren't able to accept themselves for who they are,
now they want to force us to accept them for who they aren't.

CNN+ is losing money because they aren’t charging enough. I’m a capitalist so I know. All they got to do is charge more, lots more. Maybe double or triple. No fooling. It works for me.

President Potemkin wrote:
4/13/2022, 10:55 am
CNN+ is losing money because they aren’t charging enough. I’m a capitalist so I know. All they got to do is charge more, lots more. Maybe double or triple. No fooling. It works for me.
It's simpler than that, as explained with this politically scientific diagram,
devised after decades of scrupulous research by an actual bona fide political science undergrad.

CNN+DIAG.jpg

They need more pluses in their name. One plus isn’t enough. CNN Doubleplusgood would bring home the bacon.

Margaret wrote:
4/13/2022, 2:11 pm
They need more pluses in their name. One plus isn’t enough. CNN Doubleplusgood would bring home the bacon.

LIKE THIS?
DOUBLEPLUS.jpg

In more People’s News around the world, Governor Abbott has rounded up the best of Texazistan’s border crossers...

And, delivered them safely to the border of the District of Columbia.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... tol-video/

Hizzonor Governor Abbot has the right idea, but needs to take it up a notch...

every 4th or 5th bus to DC needs to be re-dispatched, turned west, loaded with sexual deviants and parents imposing transgenderism on their kids, and sent to Disneyland in California.  

sounds like loading the trains and sending "volunteers" off to work camps and reeducation centers.  Any democrat who objects is a hypocrite, and probably a racist.  Spread the new voters far and wide!  No problem, nothing to see here, move along...

"Bird poops on the president" is not news.
"The president poops on bird" is news.

Red Square wrote:
4/13/2022, 6:42 pm
"Bird poops on the president" is not news.
"The president poops on bird" is news.
Letsshitoneverything.jpg
Thank you, Comrade. I'll remember that next time a man bites a dog.

Didn't Premier Cho Bai-DIn already let loose on the Pope, or was that a vast right-wing conspiracy theory?

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
4/14/2022, 2:50 am
Didn't Premier Cho Bai-DIn already let loose on the Pope, or was that a vast right-wing conspiracy theory?
It was an event that will live in the anals of history but it's all behind him now.
BidenLegacy.jpg

Yep, they dumped that story, and wiped the record clean.