The People's News Post-Easter Recuperation

The regular staff have today off but I came into work this morning to find all the interns asleep at their stations. The Christians celebrated the end of Lent well into the night, the Jews had too much raspberry-beet brandy at their seders and the Moslems were bushed from a weekend of rioting in Denmark.

Overall, it was a typical Monday morning at TPN headquarters except that someone barfed (more than once) all over the main circuit relay to our server farm, so there will be no TPN until further notice.

As a consolation, we offer this guest article. It deserves attention because it explains how and why we will soon be paying much higher prices and having far lower expectations thanks to the radical religious cult of Enviroglobalism.

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz ... d-for-food

These days you can't make an omelet without breaking a few fingers of the kitchen staff. No Party discipline whatsoever. What has the World of Next Tuesday come to?

Red Square wrote:
4/18/2022, 1:11 pm
These days you can't make an omelet without breaking a few fingers of the kitchen staff. No Party discipline whatsoever. What has the World of Next Tuesday come to?

‘pelipsky will find that vomiting circuit breaker and have it shocked treamented, again.

Death to Biden’s Embargo on American Oil!

No Food For Fuel!

Genghis Kahn burned the crops when he invaded. Much easier to subdue a starving populace.

We're doing it to ourselves. How progressive.

Next Tuesday is indeed near.

Comrade Colonel, I feel your pain. All egg products of the last week from the People's chicken, and the chicken, have been redistributed to the white house, shells discolored, and used to litter the lawn. Children were invited to clean the mess up, but kids have no attention to detail, so Biden's dog will be finding eggs for weeks, while we're having water for breakfast again until we grow another chicken...the needs of the party come first, I suppose.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
4/19/2022, 2:30 am
Comrade Colonel, I feel your pain. All egg products of the last week from the People's chicken, and the chicken, have been redistributed to the white house, shells discolored, and used to litter the lawn. Children were invited to clean the mess up, but kids have no attention to detail, so Biden's dog will be finding eggs for weeks, while we're having water for breakfast again until we grow another chicken...the needs of the party come first, I suppose.
If you have bread, try making a water sandwich—that's what we did when we ran out of Gubmint cheese when I was a kid. (We also made salt sandwiches and ketchup sandwiches.) 

Still, there's a silver lining to every cloud: chickens grow faster than most other plants and if they hadn't appropriated all those eggs you might have been able to plant several eggs and grow several chickens.

Hey! What about that old lagomorph trap? Is it still in the tractor barn?

ImageSpasebo, excellent suggestion, if I can figure out the new combination lock on the toolroom door, I'll check and see.