Student loans ELIMINATED, President Bernie shoots, HE SCORES!

40,000 students' debt erased, almost 4M on the table for further breaks (msn.com)

Premier Cho Bai-Din, (running lackey dog of President Bernie Sanders) is taking credit for Bernie's policy of wiping away student debts.

Those of us who foolishly signed up to hold mortgages, car notes, and that loan from the People's Green and Yellow Tractor Company of Moline, Illinois and have been making payments for years are all anxiously awaiting the continuation and expansion of policy to absolve all of our consumer debt.

Retroactive to our own college debts that we paid off... 

Dammit.

This is good news, Ivan, but until China and India open up H1-B visas for American LGBTQIA graduate workers to fill positions not covered by their own LGBTQIA workforce, it’s really not enough.

We can export them? Good Lenin, this is better than Governor Abbot shipping our new citizen/absentee voters straight to the District of Columbia where they can vote again in person!

The good news is that Disney has "collection centers" on both coasts, so we send up the rainbow flag at the main gates, then once they're inside their safe space in the "happiest place on earth" we can just start gathering the (ahem) target population (wink, wink, you know who...) processing and shipping East and West from there!

Since there are no rail tracks (thus no boxcars), we'll have to be a bit creative, but the People's Air Force is pretty good at moving lots of folks at one time from here to there.  We can have them do it until an overpriced and underperforming Government Contract can be properly arranged.

Yes, most glorious news, and a splendid idea. Tell the kitchen help that I said you earned an extra serving of beet peelings for this evening (but just tonight, don't try to make that a habit).

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
4/20/2022, 4:03 pm
Tell the kitchen help that I said you earned an extra serving of beet peelings for this evening.
You might want to hold off on that: the Gubmint is coming by every night for the next 50 years to collect beet peelings and chicken seeds as compensation for the loss of revenue when The People forgave the student loan debt.

UNFORGIVEN.jpg
And colleges and universities should be strictly held accountable for offering courses without providing disclaimers about income potential and viability in a competitive job market.

Government student loan forgiveness is more about subsidizing woke colleges and universities than it is about the students. The institutions of the woke don’t live by free enterprise, they live by free money.

With free money the axiom “Go woke go broke.” doesn’t apply.

The only thing that kills the woke is to starve the woke.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
4/20/2022, 1:15 pm
American LGBTQIA graduate

You forgot the “+” comrade, you forgot the “+”. I do not feel included.

Stupid prole me.
Working full time and paying taxes while the Politburo offspring were getting their loans to go to spring break super spreader events. And all I got for it was a better job and better credit rating. I could have partied like it was 1984. Wait, what?

Ivan, no need to involve People’s Air Force, as the latest hidden container ship supply chain information is that container ships are leaving American ports clean and empty. Finally, America has something to export to the container ship’s country of origin. This is the way commerce was intended to work. An empty container ship sailing home denies an American LGBTQIA ++++ graduate a Chinese provided job!

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
4/20/2022, 5:20 pm
And colleges and universities should be strictly held accountable for offering courses without providing disclaimers about income potential and viability in a competitive job market.

No more majoring in stuck on stupid!

Jack,

Stuck on Stupid? How else are we going to pump American idiots into the new world? Did you forget the plan?

My Dad is helping to usher in China as the forever-dominant force in the world. Our job is to stay out of the way, buy cheaply made products from China and let the remaining morons in this country suck on the teet of the belt and road.

We've been working on this for decades.

I gotta go. My dealer just pulled up.

Hunter, comrade you are so right.

That Belt and Road is going to lap DOT and its whole supply chain purpose before a comrade can say, “Hey, if gas is going to be so expensive due to Biden Embargo of American Oil & Gas, we like need auto recharge stations, sooo last month. What’s Buttigieg’s Status on rolling out the new infrastructure before the pumps run dry?”

Peter? Let’s be honest, he has no effing clue what he’s doing in that role.

I get the whole “we have to destroy the country as fast as possible” thing. But I have no idea why my Dad didn’t just make him the border Tzar or something. It would be just as useless and at least we could pretend someone was doing something down there.

Since you brought him up, if I only had my laptop I could show you some pictures of Peter back in the day - before he joined the cause. You should see the assets on some of those chicks he was pulling back then. Man…