The People's News #52 Apr 22

For a better viewing experience at better resolution, open graphic on new page or in new tab and magnify.

Continued from Page 1

KBJresurrection1.jpg

Jewish Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) had the unmitigated gall to step into an Evangelical Megachurch in Brooklyn on Easter Sunday to spew vile and self-aggrandizing Democratist talking points, which included an absolutely sacrilegious analogy between the most revered person in Christianity and recently Democrat-appointed Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson (who can’t define what a woman is).

Schumer, possibly the slimiest, most arrogant, insensitive, ideology-driven, unapologetic liar since Joseph Goebbels, actually stood before a large congregation of Christians and compared their savior—a man who they revere as the resurrected Son of God—to a woke judge who was nominated on the un-American basis of her race and sex rather than on the merits of wisdom and experience, both of which are—in her case—remarkable only for their flaws.

Schumer also took credit for successful Democrat judicial appointments that he may have voted for but did not make, and he confirmed that these appointments are “restoring balance” [packing radical leftists in] to “our” [Democrats’] judicial system [with race, sex and wokism being their sole qualifications for a place on the bench.]

Schumer then departed to speak with Satan by phone, which was toll-free because in New York it's a local call.

‘pelipsky confessed under penalty of interrogation, to having soft spot for Iron Mike from his rise to Boxerdom’s Ring through culture. As ‘pelipsky’s middle school students pointed out, that Robyn Givens didn’t encounter no altercation with a boxer, anymore than Amber Depp’s testimony held up. Except Robyn got the cash settlement, whereas Amber’s piracy and looting is at an end.

Taken advantage of at every turn, Mike’s being real on a plane, when verbally accosted by a unreal backseat passenger. Mike lets the unreal passenger dance around the ring, takes his jabs, then says, “No! Means, NO!”

Iron Mike is the victim, here. If that unreal backseat passenger continues brain waves, he didn’t get the shinola beat out of him by any championship boxer.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
4/22/2022, 12:38 pm
‘pelipsky confessed under penalty of interrogation, to having soft spot for Iron Mike
IMT.jpg

Schumer is so excited now that the Rock of Ages tumpted over. KJB’s resistance to rational jurisprudence while remaining cordial and collected in defending lawlessness against victims, or, rejecting science as a means to determine truth, as though a sane legal practice kept the Schumer’s pencil necked leverage straining. His little pencil necked pole was out to tump over the Immutable Rock, and he is so excited to tell Evangelicals all about his triumph over Jesus' Daddy!! KJB has triumphed over Jesus' Daddy!!

Free from Jesus' Daddy, at last! Trump will never return.

Thanks to Schumer's pencil necked pole, along with 3 secular atheist Rethuglicans, children can no longer expect legal protection in an American Court of Law.
Exploitation is the new justice in town.

This ain’t that “Nation Under God” sap.

I had Satan over for dinner last week. He’s actually not that big a fan of Chuck. Chuck and Satan are “involved” if you know what I mean. It’s a Dom / Sub thing. Not really my style - but Chuck was hanging by meat hooks and swinging around Satan’s lair when the idea to compare Ms. Brown to Jesus came up.

The way I see it, anything we can do to keep stepping on the gas towards oblivion is good.

Another example of high-value publishing Colonel. We might just have a cabinet seat or an ambassadorship waiting for you if you keep it up!

Hunter

STOLEN FROM IVAN BETINOV: Everybody who disagrees with me is a Nazi (at 1:14 mark).