Breaking: Biden Admin. Announces New Electric Battle Tank Program

The White House has announced a new program to transition Marine and Army battle tank battalions to environmentally friendly electric battle tanks by 2024 in a bid to shore up President* Biden’s Environmental™ and Climate Change™ credentials.

In a release from the White House communications department it was stated: “War doesn’t have to be an environmental catastrophe. We can fight wars and Climate Change™ in an Environmentally Sensitive™ manner that doesn’t put unnecessary stress on local populations’ energy needs. We reached out to American vehicle manufacturers to come up with a design by the end of this year and we’re hoping to have production of the battle Etank™ to begin in January. We expect that these battle Etanks™ will get close to 300 miles to the battery, which is close to the range of the Climate Destroying™ fossil fuel battle tanks that we have in service today. We're also looking into the possibility of Environmentally Friendly™ nuclear weapons systems. This is in keeping with our goal to have all government vehicles to be EVs by 2030.”

President* Biden made an Earth Day statement:
One of the things I found out as President of the United States, I get to spend a lot of that money," Biden said. "We’re going to start the process where every vehicle in the United States military, every vehicle, is going to be climate-friendly — every vehicle — I mean it.

There has been no definitive proposals from the car manufacturers so far, though Elon Musk did tweet that he may launch an Etank™ into space, just for the hell of it.

Kinda reminds me of this classic:

Army’s “Carbon Footprint” Taints War Effort
A Semi-News/Semi-Satire from AzConservative ^ | 17 July 2010 | John Semmens
Posted on 7/17/2010, 2:10:57 PM by John Semmens

Representative Gabrielle Giffords (D-Az) took Afghan Commander, General David Petraeus, to task for what she characterized as “willful disregard of the environmental impact of our war effort.”

“There is no policy, no plan to minimize carbon emissions in our military activities,” Giffords charged. “Bombs are dropped and bullets are fired without considering the environmental impact.”

Giffords insisted that she was “not demanding an immediate halt to current military operations in the Middle East. I’m just saying that battle plans should include an environmental impact assessment as a regular part of the process before attacks are launched.”

She also suggested that the Army “put more emphasis on less environmentally damaging methods, like stabbing or clubbing enemy forces in order to minimize the carbon output.”

"Fix bayonets!"

Incidentally, that quote from Biden was not made up. I thought I was writing a parody piece but then found that Earth Day quote from Biden and had to add it into the article. The article you posted regarding Giffords is similar to one I posted on this site about the EU's Rapid Reaction Force proposal back in, I think, 2014 or maybe '15. I don't remember.

‘pelipsky is just sick of these extension cord efforts to eliminate the carbon footprint of war!
Just get people, the most carbon footed critters on the planet out of war. An electric tank operated by people, is just as destructive to the environment as a diesel operated tank.
?!?!?!?

This is obviously some kind of ridiculous plan to deceive the national debt by pretending to save the environment for people.

The question I have is: How are they going to charge the batteries of the vehicles when they run low? There won't be any charging stations where they're likely to be sent. If they use gas or diesel powered portable generators, that pretty much negates the whole point of the exercise. My guess is that this is just more bloviating bullshit Biden and no plans are in place for this. War is never environmentally friendly. Pretending to make it so is simply absurd, which is the point of my original post. Wokeness gets people killed. Lots of people.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
4/24/2022, 7:06 pm
The question I have is: How are they going to charge the batteries of the vehicles when they run low? There won't be any charging stations where they're likely to be sent. If they use gas or diesel powered portable generators, that pretty much negates the whole point of the exercise. My guess is that this is just more bloviating bullshit Biden and no plans are in place for this. War is never environmentally friendly. Pretending to make it so is simply absurd, which is the point of my original post. Wokeness gets people killed. Lots of people.
You have hit many nails on many heads. The Climate Scam reveals itself as a fraud with every ridiculous goal it floats.
My long experience as a soldier can speak to fact that our vehicles are exempt from environmental regulations so that they will work efficiently under battlefield conditions. That's because war is a dirty business and to be victorious we need every advantage. Going electric is a pipe dream that would only result in giving the enemy a crucial advantage, and that giveaway can be described in one word: treason.

Yes. But it would be Climate Friendly™ treason.

I'm still wondering how Comrade 'pelipsky's 600 mile extension cords would be Climate Friendly™. But I'm not an engineer or a Climate Scientist™.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
4/24/2022, 7:53 pm
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
4/24/2022, 7:06 pm
You have hit many nails on many heads. The Climate Scam reveals itself as a fraud with every ridiculous goal it floats.
My long experience as a soldier can speak to fact that our vehicles are exempt from environmental regulations so that they will work efficiently under battlefield conditions. That's because war is a dirty business and to be victorious we need every advantage. Going electric is a pipe dream that would only result in giving the enemy a crucial advantage, and that giveaway can be described in one word: treason.
Future military eVehicles will be recharged by some combination of Hype and Wishful Thinking.

General Dynamics Land Systems has a Wishful Thinking-powered prototype they've been developing since the Obama administration. OshKosh plans to unveil their Hype-powered generator in August of this year at the annual National Defense Industrial Association trade show here in Michigan.

Russia and China are really behind in both technologies and are reportedly 'quaking in their boots' although it is possible the rumbling sound is actually laughter.

Trust in the Party! ™

The ministry of defense (not "fence"--we don't do that)  will develop and fund this electrical tank.  It will however require a tractor-trailer behind each tank to carry a backup load of AA batteries, swarms of Amazon delivery drones to keep renewing the battery supply pushed forward to the locations of the tanks,  and the good news is that under the Green New Deal , each combat brigade equipped with these electrical tanks must be augmented with a Recycling Battalion™ that will collect up all of the dead batteries, sort the rechargeables from the disposables, process and transport them back to Recycling depots, to protect the earth and the Children™

FORWARD! 

You touched on it briefly, but my Dad’s vision for the enviro-friendly nuclear weapon systems is really amazing.

He has Raytheon and Mattel working on a 500 megaton system right now. This is the breakdown of what that system will deliver -

100 megatons of body-positive promotional pamphlets

50 megatons of crack pipes (I lobbied hard for this one)

50 megatons of hormone blockers

100 megatons of felony get-out-of-jail-free cards

50 megatons of fake news

50 megatons of solar panels

50 megatons of surgical masks

50 megatons of 28 day post-birth murders

The plan is to run multiple tests right here in the continental U.S.

With any luck, these systems will tear any country apart very quickly from the inside out.

Other designs are in the works, but I’m not at liberty to discuss those right now.

I have to go now friends, I’ve got a few girls tied up and one of them looks like she’s getting her hands free.

Hunter

“Once you smoke crack, you never go back”

Panem Et Circenses wrote:
4/25/2022, 7:56 am

General Dynamics Land Systems has a Wishful Thinking-powered prototype they've been developing since the Obama administration. OshKosh plans to unveil their Hype-powered generator in August of this year at the annual National Defense Industrial Association trade show here in Michigan.

Are they anything like the Improbability Drive in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and the Hyper-drive in Star Wars? Those seemed to work pretty well, with some minor issues.

The strategy in case of a conflict will be to smother the enemy in dollar bills... tons and tons of them. There is no weapon of mass destruction capable of fighting the FED printers!

This is from 8 years ago. It's scarily prophetic:

https://thepeoplescube.com/post182274.html#p182274

Sometimes, when we joke, we're being more truthful that we realize.

A source within the agency, who declined to be identified for fear of reprisals, said, “There is no irony in the title Head of Air, as irony is 80% iron and therefore environmentally disastrous, due to destructive mining techniques, and, therefore, unacceptable within the agency. We are here to clean up Europe and irony is only an obstacle to that mission.” 

That pretty much sums - 2+3=9 - up the Irony Curtain, doesn’t it?

Reprisal? Laughed out of high paid position could save lives.