The People's News #59 Apr 29

BEFORE WE PROCEED

A message from the completely normal, fair-minded and mentally balanced Nina Jankowicz, Director of Mayorkas' Disinformation Governance Board:

For a better viewing experience at better resolution, open graphic on new page or in new tab and magnify.

PeoplesNews59.jpg

Hugh4.jpg

I’m um… I don’t… wow

We’re really here. TGWoNT™ is upon us. And I threw up a bit in my mouth.

This can't be real.  Is it a deep fake video or something?

Ha ha, how very clever of our un-elected decider of what is real and what is fake for the dull-witted masses.  And such a lovely singing voice! Not annoying at all.

I'm so glad we've done away with that pesky 10th amendment of our constitution so folks like this can decide what people should be hearing and believing.

Panem Et Circenses wrote:
4/29/2022, 11:51 am
Image This can't be real.  Is it a deep fake video or something?

Image Ha ha, how very clever of our un-elected decider of what is real and what is fake for the dull-witted masses.  And such a lovely singing voice! Not annoying at all.

I'm so glad we've done away with that pesky 10th amendment of our constitution so folks like this can decide what people should be hearing and believing.

19 PROG CUBED.jpg
OLOROGq.gif

Golly, a degree in misinformation? Is this some kind of no-fail Univerity study? Would a comrade believe anything MissInformation says, if she didn’t have armed forces to break down a comrade’s belief system?

jackalopelipsky wrote:
4/29/2022, 3:14 pm
Golly, a degree in misinformation? Is this some kind of no-fail Univerity study? Would a comrade believe anything MissInformation says, if she didn’t have armed forces to break down a comrade’s belief system?
As we know, education corrupts and college education corrupts absolutely, and the corruption varies with age and from place to place...
KYK1.jpg
That's why we need RE-educators armed with the Current Truth™.

‘pelipsky read Xi’s speech about Chinese Communism Literacy Program for ASEAN nations. ‘pelipsky learned so much Current Truth in the reading for comprehension experience, that re-education is all the horned lagomorph’s mythical mind can think about.

Plus, does any comradelse think Tarzana sounds like a girl’s name? As Bruce Willis asked, “Is the circus in town?”

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
4/29/2022, 8:39 am
A message from the completely normal, fair-minded and mentally balanced Nina Jankowicz, Director of Mayorkas' Disinformation Governance Board:

Is Weird Nina Jankowicz in any way related to Weird Al?

Most Equally Esteemed (Maybe More) Komrad Red Square,

I doubt Nina Jankowicz is related to Weird Al.  Weird Al is funny and makes sense sometimes.  He can also sing well and play a host of musical instruments.  Please do not disparage Weird Al. 

Watching the Dare To Be Stupid video in the Current Truth™,

Red Salmon

Ministry of Truth Director Nina Jankowicz Sings About Who to F*ck to Enhance Her Career:

Red Square wrote:
4/29/2022, 8:42 pm
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
4/29/2022, 8:39 am
Is Weird Nina Jankowicz in any way related to Weird Al?

Let's see...

1. Weird Al is funny.
2. There's something funny about Nina.
No.