Disinformation Governance Board

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas testified that his agency is forming a “Disinformation Governance Board” in advance of the midterm elections.

President Biden has described the newly created Disinformation Governance Board as "the most extensive and inclusive disinformation organization in the history of American politics." One of it's priorities will be to create a safe and healthy new social media alternative where users will be able to rely on expert disinformation. It will be a real online community to even include it's own internet police force.

jingjing-chacha.jpg
Internet Disinformation Police
To serve and to protect disinformation

misinformation governance.jpg
Congress discusses details of new publicly funded social media Disinformation Posting Board

The new Disinformation Governance Board was created shortly after billionaire Elon Musk closed a deal to purchase Twitter.

“I’m from the Disinformation Governance Board and I’m here to help”

Inner_Comrade_Keyboard_Disinfo.jpg

"We have put together the most extensive and inclusive misinformation organization in the history of American politics."
- Joe Biden

The best disinformation is government cultivatedly produced and released by government operators. Government is a WuHoo Lab of correct disinformation.

The voter fraud organization worked incredibly well for The Party™. No doubt The Party™ is looking for similar results from the Disinformation Governance Board. Though, from my perspective, disinformation doesn't need a whole lot of governing. The disinformers seem to be doing a pretty good job without help from The Party™. Of course, they are all Party™ members so that makes a lot of sense. I suppose this is designed to ensure that everybody knows what the Current Truth™ happens to be. The wisdom of The Party™ should never be questioned.

I suggest a gathering behind tractor barn #2 where we can disinform each other for a few hours whilst imbibing the best of the aged-for-21-days beet vodka.

Most Equally Esteemed Komrads,

As a former drone minion obedient agent of DHS I can only say that this development is long overdue.  As the first Administrator of TSA said, "I want TSA to become the Stasi for America!"  Big Sis was more circumspect, but she too made reference to her aspirations for the department.  Really, I'm surprised it took this long. 

Wishing I could be disappointed for once in the Current Truth™,

Red Salmon

Far too long the masses have been allowed to think what they want. This has resulted in way too many unwanted inventions, creations and unexpected election results. Plus our vaccine euthanize program has failed miserably. No one can fault the glorious Dr. Fauci, he did his best. There are even several of those proles competing to develop their own type of EVs and space programs. If the proles independent thinking is not brought into line with the Party's we cannot continue our important work with the election next time. The new Twitter czar will have his hands full taking down Elon Musk but we are making it happen.

Comrade Vilhelm wrote:
4/30/2022, 9:51 am
Far too long the masses have been allowed to think what they want. This has resulted in way too many unwanted inventions, creations and unexpected election results. Plus our vaccine euthanize program has failed miserably. No one can fault the glorious Dr. Fauci, he did his best. There are even several of those proles competing to develop their own type of EVs and space programs. If the proles independent thinking is not brought into line with the Party's we cannot continue our important work with the election next time. The new Twitter czar will have his hands full taking down Elon Musk but we are making it happen.
Your zeal has been noticed, comrade. We must all do our part in state-approved agitprop.

Report_Disinformation_Rodchenko_2022.jpg

Truthful_News_Not_Fake_Seal_450.jpg

Comrade Vilhelm wrote:
4/30/2022, 9:51 am
The new Twitter czar will have his hands full taking down Elon Musk but we are making it happen.

The new Twitter czar will have (insert your Preferred Pronoun™ here) hands full with self pleasuring, as far as I can tell, from the videos I've seen. (Insert your Preferred Pronoun™ here) will be perfect for disseminating The Current Truth™.