What have I missed??

Comrades,

I have been away from the collective for some time. I have been diligently working in the shadows since 2017 to assist The Party in it's endeavor to retake the Secretary General of the USSA's chair for Comrade Barack Joe. My efforts on behalf of The Party have been successful and the past year plus has been filled with much destroying of evidence paperwork. Glad to be back. 

What have I missed? Is it Next Tuesday yet?

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Dr. Chicago, ‘pelipsky wanted to welcome you back, but can’t because technically ‘pelipsky wasn’t here when you went underground. However, burrowing deep within The Party is commendable, but you are correct to be asking for TPC update now that you have resurfaced.

Check back often for all GWONT updates, make comments, and get counted. Dress appropriately as what side of irony curtain call you are on, will affect your future plans.

‘pelipsky

Dr. Chicago wrote:
5/3/2022, 8:44 am
Comrades,

I have been away from the collective for some time. I have been diligently working in the shadows since 2017 to assist The Party in it's endeavor to retake the Secretary General of the USSA's chair for Comrade Barack Joe. My efforts on behalf of The Party have been successful and the past year plus has been filled with much destroying of evidence paperwork. Glad to be back. 

What have I missed? Is it Next Tuesday yet?

I remain
Dr. Chicago
It's not about what you have missed comrade, it's about what has missed you. The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune defense of the Collective™ are difficult to dodge at times. So are the Javelins and other types of ordinance. Good to know that your paperwork is in order and your shredder is still functional. You are a credit to The Party™.

Comrades,

Thank you for the warmest of welcomes. I plan on spending more time here at The Collective at least until late summer when my expertise will again be needed by The PartyTM. In the meantime I need to reacquaint myself with the editor. Acquiring votes from the unanimated is a breeze, unfortunately technology isn't for this humble PartyTM member.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Comrade, this new layout is a little easier to use than the previous one, once you figure it out. There is actually a thread explaining some of the new features from back in, I believe, February (it could be January). If you have any questions, DM a comrade who seems proficient in the newest collective thought and you will be sure to get some good advice.

Well, Comrade, for one thing Global Warminsk has been as bad as ever. The polar ice caps are still gone, all of the polar bears are still dead, Manhattan is still under water, every year is still the Hottest Year Ever, and we still only have ten years left to save the planet.

I hope this helps.

Just think back to 1979 and you will be all caught up.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
5/4/2022, 6:26 pm
Comrade, this new layout is a little easier to use than the previous one, once you figure it out. There is actually a thread explaining some of the new features from back in, I believe, February (it could be January). If you have any questions, DM a comrade who seems proficient in the newest collective thought and you will be sure to get some good advice.
Thank you Comrade Marsupial

I've familiarized myself a bit more with the editor and looking forward to spending more time at the Collective.

I remain
Dr. Chicago 

El Presidente wrote:
5/5/2022, 11:58 pm
Just think back to 1979 and you will be all caught up.
Yes Comrade, the sense of nostalgia is breathtaking.