Heartwarming: moms bail paid for Mother's Day

Not all went as planned, since some still had charges pending in other jurisdictions and just got moved to a jail there.  Still heart-warming, though.

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/organi ... others-day

I'm assuming this is too cost prohibitive to do on father's day.

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:
5/8/2022, 5:49 pm

Hey! I found some pictures of you!
mw101766.jpg
TUlaski2.jpg

Sharp dresser!

Why thank you!

Are you a former student? I have many with a chest full of fraudulent very impressive medals, tyrannizing benignly ruling in Third World progressive backwater hellholes utopias.

Spell check is so difficult.

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:
5/8/2022, 5:49 pm

Not as long as the most gentle man ever to walk the streets of Detroit is getting the hustle from liberated black women. The only people to get help from this plan, was The County.

Well, maybe some other courts could get some cases off their books. but the point is the most gentle man ever to walk the streets of Detroit is still out the twenty seven hundred and fifty bucks he raised to help a poorer comrade bond out of jail before trial. Our own dear leader was in need of such benevolence for thought crimes and misdemeanors at George Mason University.

But just like back then when Red Square was earning prison tats, the story from Detroit reminds comrades at TPC, the only one with an extra twenty seven hundred and fifty bucks in their treasury, is the County. Just like the gentle man from Detroit said.

Most Equally Esteemed Komrads,

PROG WAY OFF

I noticed that the only example provided was of a Mom who was charged with carrying a Taser.  A "Less Than Lethal" device.  I know, they do have the potential to be deadly, so do jelly jars.  Of course we will never be given the actual circumstances of this woman's arrest.  On the evidence presented it sounds like she was just found to be carrying a Taser.  In Detroit.  Hmmm.  Is it reasonable to think feel that one might need to carry some form of weapon in case of violent confrontation?  In Detroit.  This woman chose to carry a taser instead of a firearm.  She went for Less Than Lethal.  This is a choice I can respect.  I would go with Lethal, but then she just might NOT want to have that on her conscience.  Viva Taser Packing MOM!

PROG BACK ON

For crying out loud!  Why on earth, in these enlightened, Woke times would anyone use the antiquated and highly offensive word "MOTHER"?  It's "Birthing Person" people.  Get with the program or get in the boxcar. 

Further outrage!  Carrying a Taser?  These are Weapons Of War™!  They should NEVER be in civilian hands!  Why do you NEED a Taser?  Hitler carried a Taser!  No civilian ever NEEDS to protect themselves!  The Police will protect you at all times!  Especially in a Worker's Paradise such as Detroit!

De-fund the Police!!!!!!!

I feel better now in the Current Truth™,

Red Salmon

Red Salmon wrote:
5/9/2022, 10:35 am
Most Equally Esteemed Komrads,

PROG WAY OFF

I noticed that the only example provided was of a Mom who was charged with carrying a Taser.  A "Less Than Lethal" device.  I know, they do have the potential to be deadly, so do jelly jars.  Of course we will never be given the actual circumstances of this woman's arrest.  On the evidence presented it sounds like she was just found to be carrying a Taser.  In Detroit.  Hmmm.  Is it reasonable to think feel that one might need to carry some form of weapon in case of violent confrontation?  In Detroit.  This woman chose to carry a taser instead of a firearm.  She went for Less Than Lethal.  This is a choice I can respect.  I would go with Lethal, but then she just might NOT want to have that on her conscience.  Viva Taser Packing MOM!

PROG BACK ON

For crying out loud!  Why on earth, in these enlightened, Woke times would anyone use the antiquated and highly offensive word "MOTHER"?  It's "Birthing Person" people.  Get with the program or get in the boxcar. 

Further outrage!  Carrying a Taser?  These are Weapons Of War™!  They should NEVER be in civilian hands!  Why do you NEED a Taser?  Hitler carried a Taser!  No civilian ever NEEDS to protect themselves!  The Police will protect you at all times!  Especially in a Worker's Paradise such as Detroit!

De-fund the Police!!!!!!!

I feel better now in the Current Truth™,

Red Salmon

Not so off the hook fast, most esteemed Red Salmon. As further signs of contrition, the most gentle man who ever walked the streets of Detroit is still out some twenty seven hundred and fifty bucks. Should we send his screwballers of assistant associates in De-troit over to pick up your guilt donation, or can you be trusted to just press PAY NOW on the screen before you??

Are these gals Big Sista Russian Assets of Benevolence, or what? ??? NOBODY tells them, "NO!" until the man at the County did. Different gals came out of that County door, than went in. They're going to have to widen their customer base, Red Salmon.

It's like what would happen in an Oprah movie, news documentary in process. via a willing local journalist. Think of this like Sean Penn's Ukrainian documentary , just staged in Detroit.

Then you'll understand why the most gentle man walking the streets of Detroit needs to find an unmarked envelope containing twenty seven hundred and fifty bucks, or the next knock at the Salmon's RED trap door will be people from Detroit. Just hit PAY NOW, and keep swimming another day in the Current Truth™

forelocktug,
'pelipsky

Most Equally Esteemed and quite calm Jackalopelipsky,

Rest assured in your den, if that is where Jackalope Safe Spaces™ exist, that my "dues" are paid up.  I don't want to end up sleeping with myself. 

Dodging the non-dues paying in the Current Truth™,

Red Salmon

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:
5/8/2022, 7:58 pm
Why thank you! Are you a former student?

Not a former student of yours—if that's what you meant—but I have accumulated enough higher-edumaction credits over the years to attain a PhD*...if I wanted one...which I don't.

* Piled higher and Deeper