The People's News #84, May 24

For a better viewing experience at better resolution, open graphic on new page or in new tab and magnify.

Oh my god... first he couldn't breathe, and now they shot him! I feel like rioting.

Minitrue wrote:
5/24/2022, 11:35 pm
Oh my god... first he couldn't breathe, and now they shot him! I feel like rioting.

No kidding, Minitrue! What if Secretary of the Secured Homeland put Scary Poppins in charge of this disinformation?
Rioting is justified, completely! This makes ‘pelipsky just want to illegally cross border into Venezuela!

jackalopelipsky wrote:
5/25/2022, 9:09 am
Minitrue wrote:
5/24/2022, 11:35 pm

No kidding, Minitrue! What if Secretary of the Secured Homeland put Scary Poppins in charge of this disinformation?
Rioting is justified, completely! This makes ‘pelipsky just want to illegally cross border into Venezuela!
Comrades

Rioting, RIOTING!?!?!?!?! No one was rioting during the Mostly Peaceful Protests in the summer of 2020. How dare you bring shame upon our most esteemed and deceased comrade George Floyd as well as the joyous celebrations of His fellow travelers that occurred after his sacrificial death.... There were no riots and there was no looting. Liberating a 64 inch flatscreen and $300.00 sneakers is merely a part of the sacrament in celebration of the selfless and sacrificial act of Comrade Floyd. Why even the glorious Russian army, in their Mostly Peaceful Protest of the Nazi Ukrainian government, have emulated this very sacrament by liberating toilets, air conditioners, etc., We must never speak of this "rioting again.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
5/24/2022, 4:37 pm
For a better viewing experience at better resolution, open graphic on new page or in new tab and magnify.

Many years ago, the insightful comedian Larry Miller stated that male bodybuilders can make every part of their body bigger, except one, and by comparison, that part looks smaller!

Bodybuilder.jpg

Now the thinking man...

skinny-guy.jpg