Post-Birth Abortion - A woman says it's her right to choose

Comrades, it is a woman’s right to choose. In fact, this has become a rallying cry for Sarah Rodo, 23, who plans to wed one day her toy replica of a Boeing 737, her current boyfriend. Sara claims that her current love, is called “Dicki and is in love with everything about him, but particularly his face, wings, and engine — they’re so sexy to me”.

1234.jpg

PROACTIVE WARNING:
No "cockpit" jokes, please!

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
5/31/2022, 11:24 am
WARNING:
No "cockpit" jokes, please!
Your video did not work in any of my browsers, Colonel, so I posted this one

Antonio Salazarinski wrote:
5/31/2022, 11:53 am
Your video did not work in any of my browsers, Colonel,

Whoa! I didn't post any video.

284494225_10227732350678094_1709708784865957945_n.jpg
She's in good company with other leading political figgers favoring late late term abortion.   IIRC, Mr Beto O'Rourke wrote a fantasy piece about killing kids.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
5/31/2022, 10:37 am
Is she a K - 12 educator? Just wondering.

Sounds like special needs Middle School teacher to ‘pelipsky. Middle School is leftist’s mental abuse hot spot, especially special needs positions.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
5/31/2022, 11:59 am

TPC posts have become self aware.

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:
5/31/2022, 12:11 pm
ImageShe's in good company with other leading political figgers favoring late late term abortion.   IIRC, Mr Beto O'Rourke wrote a fantasy piece about killing kids.

Where’s the FBI on monitoring Beto’s dangerous social media Writing?

jackalopelipsky wrote:
5/31/2022, 12:25 pm
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:

TPC is on the cutting edge of awareness. Or is that Wokeness™? I get the two confused, from time to time.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
5/31/2022, 12:25 pm
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:

Yikes! Skynet became aware of The People's Cube™ at 16:45:42 hours UTC on Tuesday, May 31, 2022

jackalopelipsky wrote:
5/31/2022, 12:23 pm
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
5/31/2022, 10:37 am
Is she a K - 12 educator? Just wondering.

Sounds like special needs Middle School teacher to ‘pelipsky. Middle School is leftist’s mental abuse hot spot, especially special needs positions.
Well, it makes sense that The Children™, with special needs, need Educators™, with special needs, to Educate™ them to become Special Victims™. The Party™ is built on such foundations.

Most Equally Esteemed Komrads,

Upon watching the video, I wished I was the interviewer.  A portion of the interview would have gone like this:

Interviewer - Do you support the killing of children at any age?

Mental Midget - I believe in whatever the woman choose to do, that's her choice.

Interviewer - So your Mother could kill you now and you would be OK with that?  Let's call her...

So in trouble in the Current Truth™,

Red Salmon

Red Salmon wrote:
5/31/2022, 3:36 pm

Upon watching the video, I wished I was the interviewer.  A portion of the interview would have gone like this:

Mental Midget - I believe in whatever the woman choose to do, that's her choice.

Interviewer - So your Mother could kill you now and you would be OK with that?  Let's call her...

Red Salmon

Independent Thought Alarm!! Good God Man! You would have placed Mental Midget squarely on the horns of a dilemma. Violence and chaos might have followed with multiple late late late term abortions performed.

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:
5/31/2022, 12:11 pm
ImageShe's in good company with other leading political figgers favoring late late term abortion.   IIRC, Mr Beto O'Rourke wrote a fantasy piece about killing kids.

According to Beto, killing post birth-canal white rethugglikkan pre-voters by using automobiles, and the pre-emergent birth canal "tissues" with a coat hangar are acceptable. In other news, "Hell Yes, we're going to take your AK-47, your AR-15...."

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:
5/31/2022, 3:50 pm
Red Salmon wrote:

Red Salmon

Independent Thought Alarm!! Good God Man! You would have placed Mental Midget squarely on the horns of a dilemma. Violence and chaos might have followed with multiple late late late term abortions performed.
Comrade

Multiple late late late term abortions are very common in Chicago. As a matter of fact, my fellow workers and I here at the morgue have been preparing for a hot and busy summer. Bodies to store and voter registrations to fill. Summer is our busiest time of the year and this year is looking to be one of our best yet. Our, Comrade Soros backed DA, undead Mayor and Common Sense Gun Laws™ have already laid the groundwork. My comrades in Philadelphia assure me that I will have plenty to do.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Dr. Chicago wrote:
6/1/2022, 6:13 am
Papa Kalashnikook wrote:
5/31/2022, 3:50 pm
Red Salmon wrote:

Red Salmon

Comrade

Multiple late late late term abortions are very common in Chicago. As a matter of fact, my fellow workers and I here at the morgue have been preparing for a hot and busy summer. Bodies to store and voter registrations to fill. Summer is our busiest time of the year and this year is looking to be one of our best yet. Our, Comrade Soros backed DA, undead Mayor and Common Sense Gun Laws™ have already laid the groundwork. My comrades in Philadelphia assure me that I will have plenty to do.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

The Morgue? I hear people are just dying to get in!! Well it’s a good thing abortifacients (aka’guns’) are so widely available in Chicago.