People's update from Sweden

Comrade Red Square told me to keep you updated from Europe. In the first picture, you see the People's Cube inspecting coastal Swedish farmland ripe for collectivization.

Cube_Land.jpg

In the second picture, you see the Cube sitting on a post, somewhat befuddled, after discovering a links golf course right next to the farmland... Comrade Photographer was listening to Tchaikovsky's Pas de Deux as the photograph was taken. This only increased the confusion because Tchaikovsky is posthumously banned right now, even though he died in 1893 and was almost certainly gay. Such facts created great cognitive dissonance in both the Cube and the photographer.

Cube_Links.jpg

In the third picture you see the Cube sitting on a pillar of salt having a smoke. They, which is their preferred pronoun, are smoking a mental cigarette which are banned in Sweden. Surely the fence that you can see in the right of the picture must be the gulag where the farmworkers and golf course tenders are kept.

Cube_Smoke.jpg

Tomorrow the Cube heads to the capital of Sweden, from whence they may deliver further updates.

Genosse V.I. "Tom" Rask(olnikov)

P.S. please don't tell Comrade Photographers wife about the cigarettes.

Comrade Raskolnikov - the Party looks kindly on your zeal and loyalty while traveling the decadent Western Europe! Sweden is indeed ripe for kollektivization, if only as punishment for its intention to join NATO against the Motherland.

But I must unconfuse you about Tchaikovsky, because he is of Ukrainian Cossack stock, and even though he was born and worked in Russia, he would spend months living in Ukrainian countryside, where he wrote some of his best music which included some Ukrainian folk tunes.

We will expect you to update us regularly on the decadence and perversity of the bourgeois European culture I'm sure you're observing but not participating in.

Thank you, Comrade Red Square. The informational context you provide makes it even difficult for the regressive progressives to know what attitude to have towards Tchaikovsky.

They start with the premise that Tchaikovsky must be banned because he was a Russian composer....but he was also of Ukrainian descent...and gay.

Now I will cognitively dissonate the progheads further by pointing out that Putin in 2013 said “Tchaikovsky was gay - although it’s true that we don’t love him because of that - but he was a great musician and we all love his music." Asked whether he would meet members of the gay and lesbian community, Putin said: “I assure you that I work with these people, I sometimes award them with state prizes.” (Reuters)

My response: I like Tchaikovsky's Pas De Deux even if Putin likes it. Hitler liked dogs, Stalin kissed babies, and Biden likes Jell-O. None of that means that I can't like dogs, babies or Jell-O.

This stuff isn't complicated...except for the progheads.

Enough about Tchaikovsky, I will now focus on Mission Stockholm. The cube and I flew 350 miles from southern Sweden to get to Stockholm, and we will now locate cute Swedish women to stroke our heads and say "it's OK, taking the plane was just a minor climate crime. Next time, take the bicycle."

V.I. Raskolnikov wrote:
5/19/2022, 4:27 am
V.I. Raskolnikov wrote:
5/19/2022, 4:27 am

The cube and I flew 350 miles from southern Sweden to get to Stockholm, and we will now locate cute Swedish women to stroke our heads and say "it's OK, taking the plane was just a minor climate crime. Next time, take the bicycle."
Comrade.

I will gladly exchange some of my hoarded saved climate credits for a fist full of rubles. Even a minor climate crime is still a climate crime and one can never be too safe from overly zealous members of the PartyTM.. 

Also, to use proper and PartyTM approved language, please refrain from using the word "woman". The Current TruthTM  is now WOMXN. Again, this is for your protection from you know who. I am concerned about you comrade.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Dr. Chicago wrote:
5/19/2022, 1:17 pm
Also, to use proper and Party™ approved language, please refrain from using the word "woman". The Current Truth™ is now WOMXN. Again, this is for your protection from you know who. I am concerned about you comrade.[/size]

"Womxn" is NOT Current Truth™ or Party™ Approved. It is the language of the Globalist interlopers who have been attempting to wrest control of The Party™ from The Party™ and replace it with an elitist plutocratic oligarchy.

We are in the midst of a counterrevolution to foil the hooligans who would smash the promise of The Glorious World of Next Tuesday and deliver us into an even more dismal stone-age future of insect-and-weed diets, enforced sexual dysphoria, continent-sized gulags and non-stop Taylor Swift music on ubiquitous government loud speakers information conveyors.

Also....the bastards want to outlaw beet vodka.

Non-stop Taylor Swift music and a lack of beet vodka is what concerns me the most. Not to mention Nina Jankowicz ring tones becoming prevalent. I could deal with all the rest. Some things are just too cruel and obvious human rights violations.

Well, V.I., how does a mythical mind even begin to rewraparound from Colonel O's assessment of Amerikkka? How does a comrade go from TPC Russian Asset in the midst of a counterrevolution to foil the hooligans who would smash the promise of The Glorious World of Next Tuesday and deliver us into an even more dismal stone-age future of insect-and-weed diets, enforced sexual dysphoria, continent-sized gulags and non-stop Taylor Swift music on ubiquitous government loud speakers information conveyors ----to a travelogue of Swedish Cube Travels??

But, 'pelipsky's gonna give it a try. Yes! V.I. 'pelipsky could almost see images of the cube atop pillar of salt, smokin' a menthol...printed in those glossy magazines featuring supermodels like Melania...it was there..in 'pelipsky's hare-brained mythical mind for a second. Newports may call Red Square's agent to set up a photoshoot.

Then the Taylor Swift Loud Speaker crowded the image before any Tchaikovsky Overture could begin.

And, hey, those air planes were going to Stockholm, anyway. It would be foolish not to plane pool and save the planet in one ticket.

Keep away from the enforced sexual dysphoria officers, V.I.. Idea - radar detectors for the proximity of enforced sexual dysphoria officers, like in Smokey and the Bandit. In this reboot, truckers are having to constantly evade sexual dysphoric Secretary of Transportation officers while having opportunity to work more in order to milk the Baby Formula Supply chain.

It's like old Russian joke?

Many forelocktugs to Red Square for your Cube mission directive to keep Post Sanity accurately dispatched of European ways and means.

forelocktug,
Jackalopelipsky

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
5/19/2022, 1:48 pm
Dr. Chicago wrote:
Also, to use proper and Party™ approved language, please refrain from using the word "woman". The Current Truth™ is now WOMXN. Again, this is for your protection from you know who. I am concerned about you comrade.[/size]

"Womxn" is NOT Current Truth™ or Party™ Approved. It is the language of the Globalist interlopers who have been attempting to wrest control of The Party™ from The Party™ and replace it with an elitist plutocratic oligarchy.

Comrade Colonel Ape

Please forgive my naivete. I assumed, perhaps that was my first mistake, that since USSA's greatest FLOTUS had used the word "womxn" that it was PartyTM approved. I did not check the People's Lexicon for currently approved PartyTM jargon. Of course being just a mere PartyTM operative, the  People's Lexicon is not something readily available to me. I must rely on PartyTM officials such as yourself for correction. Again, my apologies.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
5/19/2022, 3:16 pm
Non-stop Taylor Swift music and a lack of beet vodka is what concerns me the most. Not to mention Nina Jankowicz ring tones becoming prevalent. I could deal with all the rest. Some things are just too cruel and obvious human
Comrade Marsupial

That is indeed not the Glorious World of Next Tuesday. That is the discription of a nightmarish dystopian world and not the results of true Revolutionary Communism that, of course, has not yet been tried.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Dr. Chicago wrote:
5/20/2022, 8:44 am
Non-stop Taylor Swift music and a lack of beet vodka is what concerns me the most. Not to mention Nina Jankowicz ring tones becoming prevalent. I could deal with all the rest. Some things are just too cruel and obvious human
Comrade Marsupial

That is indeed not the Glorious World of Next Tuesday. That is the discription of a nightmarish dystopian world and not the results of true Revolutionary Communism that, of course, has not yet been tried.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

We have to keep those suggestions on the "down low" Comrade Chicago. If word of this gets out, somebody might decide to institute a 5 year plan, just to test it.

5/20/2022, 11:19 pm
Dr. Chicago wrote:
5/20/2022, 8:44 am
Comrade Marsupial

I remain
Dr. Chicago
We have to keep those suggestions on the "down low" Comrade Chicago. If word of this gets out, somebody might decide to institute a 5 year plan, just to test it.
Comrade Marsupial

Funny that you should mention that. Secretary Haaland was being questioned by that traitorous turncoat Joe Manchin. SPIT! Here's what was revealed...

"Haaland told the Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources that her agency plans to release a proposal for its next five-year plan for offshore oil and gas leasing by the end of June -- a timeline that would likely lead to a gap between the current plan and a new one."

We're well on our way to Tuesday!!!

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Comrade Haaland never said which June (insert preferred gender here) was talking about. It could be 5 years before we know.

The Cube traveled from Southern Sweden to the capital Stockholm, and committed a climate crime worthy of The Revolution in doing so: the cube flew on a twin-prop plane. The small airport from whence he/it/they flew is shown below.

Sweden_1.jpg

At the airport, The Cube wistfully looked out over the window at the rapeseed field and reflected on what new name the plant could be referred to. A name that does not include the word "rape" in it.

Sweden_2.jpg

Once in Stockholm, The Cube immediately visited the grave of the Great Social Democrat leader Olof Palme who was gunned down in 1986. Confusingly, there were no flowers, no visitors and gun violence is worse than ever in Sweden.

Sweden_3.jpg

Thankfully, the Ukrainian flag (present orientation, not the original one) flew outside the Stockholm School of Economics. That will surely win the war for EUphoric Collectivism against Authoritarian Kleptocracy!

Sweden_4.jpg

The Cube then travelled to the home of ABBA great Agnetha Fältskog and found satisfaction in noting the bus stop outside her home. She can thus collect supplies for her many horses and her great estate using "climate friendly" 4 MPG nearly empty buses. Although she is now in her 70's, I am sure she is able to haul feed, horses and other supplies using the bus.

Sweden_5.jpg

On to Berlin! The site of Final Victory in the Great Putin-led (I mean "Patriotic") War against Nazi Germany.

V.I. Raskolnikov wrote:
5/31/2022, 4:50 pm
At the airport, The Cube wistfully looked out over the window at the rapeseed field and reflected on what new name the plant could be referred to. A name that does not include the word "rape" in it.

In the U.S., the oil been called Canola for some while. Another variety is called Colza. Otherwise, they could just add a "D" to the front and it'll drape the rape.

The Cube then travelled to the home of ABBA great Agnetha Fältskog and found satisfaction in noting the bus stop outside her home. She can thus collect supplies for her many horses and her great estate using "climate friendly" 4 MPG nearly empty buses. Although she is now in her 70's, I am sure she is able to haul feed, horses and other supplies using the bus.

In her 70s? She will meet her Waterloo soon enough.

On to Berlin! The site of Final Victory in the Great Putin-led (I mean "Patriotic") War against Nazi Germany.

I lived in Berlin for years and love it. Two statues to visit there: The Last Taxpayer Leaving Berlin (naked man on a horse) and statue of V.I. Lenin Pointing West (to where the REAL communists are). And you MUST visit the zoo and it's aquarium (one of the best in the world).

V.I. Raskolnikov wrote:
5/31/2022, 4:50 pm
Wearescrewedseed seems like a valid alternative. Or maybe bendoverandgrabtheanklesseed. 

5/31/2022, 7:12 pm
Wearescrewedseed seems like a valid alternative. Or maybe bendoverandgrab theanklesseed.

PUTHS.jpg

Gee whizzed, comrades, we’re making it look like Amerikkka is coming apart at the seams to our European Cube travel guide. Announcing to the World that Amerikkka can’t do simple communism any better than North Korea or Venezuela is demeaning to Amerikkkan greatness. The failure of not doing communism korrektly is very humiliating, to say the least. If Amerikkka can’t do communism, then what nation can?

???

It’s shameful, comrades! ‘pelipsky is going to vomit, then attend remedial communism class before work in the beetIng fields indoctrinated with rape seed weeds.

Momma Mia forelock tug.

Dr. Chicago wrote:

Also, to use proper and PartyTM approved language, please refrain from using the word "woman". The Current TruthTM  is now WOMXN. Again, this is for your protection from you know who. I am concerned about you comrade.
Thank you, Dr. Chicago, for your concern. I can see why you changed your name from Dr. Zhivago: you did not want your poetry banned, or suffer a sudden fatal heart attack.

V.I. Raskolnikov wrote:
6/2/2022, 12:11 am
Dr. Chicago wrote:

Thank you, Dr. Chicago, for your concern. I can see why you changed your name from Dr. Zhivago: you did not want your poetry banned, or suffer a sudden fatal heart attack.
Comrade Raskolnikov

You are welcome. Any advice I can give to help a fellow Party™ member navigate the ever changing Current Truth™ or, as the kids say, "the current thing". It is ever changing and sometimes tough to keep one's head above water, but if we stick together we will ride the current to the Glorious World of Next Tuesday. Oh what a day that will be.

I've been on The Cube intermittently since 2010 and you are the first, that I know of, to get the name connection. 

I know not of this Zhivago non person that you mention and I only read poetry and poetry that only glorifies The Revolution™! And my heart is just fine, thank you very much.

I remain
Dr. Chicago