Ammo Alert:Silver Buck$hot

Ever felt like you’ve been pelted with Silver Buckshot at the gas pump, comrade?

That’s the ammo the Secretary of Energy’s Special Task Force is packing and unloading on the public at random across Amerikkka. Various gauges, You ever seen what Silver Buck$hot at the pump can do to a comrade?

And, Secretary Granholm is really pumped about this!!

https://behavioralscientist.org/climate ... er-bullet/

We can’t say that experts, maybe the government, will take care of everything. Silver buckshot added to silver bullets—every tool in the tool box, a big bag of human changes—might.

Not only will we need shades, we'll need body armor just to save our lives, comrades. Silver bullets. Silver Buck$hot. These Progs are firing live rounds straight at US.

Even more...

Buckshot is a collection of pellets inside a shotgun shell.

“As may be expected, buckshot earns its name from the original intent, to bring down deer-sized game,” according to a blog called Cheaper Than Dirt!, which is otherwise unrelated to the topic at hand. (Also, we should do away with gun metaphors, but we're working with what we've got.)

So, with a Silver Buckshotgun at your back, step away from the car and get walking to zero-emission mass grave, comrades.

https://go.breakthroughenergy.org/socia ... b7a357.290

What about a precious metal hand grenades? Land Mines? Heck, no half measures, ICBMs with Silver Nuclear MIRVs! Meanwhile, on the local level I have some lovely silver tip 7.62x54R rounds. Still in the Spam Can.

Red Salmon

Darn! All I have is a bunch of 7.62x51 rounds. Some are fmj, some hollow points and some premium bullets with ballistic tips. Would dearly like to get some silver tips!

Isn't the 7.62x54R a commie round, and in a spam can, does that mean commie manufacture? Do you trust that the commies actually filled the spam can with silver tip rounds, or any rounds at all?

Most Equally Esteemed Red Snapper,

Once upon a time I owned an M1891 Rifle.  It was produced pre-WWII.  I suspect it came out of the factory totally encased in a solid block of cosmoline and went straight into a warehouse.  It appeared unused when I removed all that cosmoline in the 1990s.  I bought my M1891 for the usual reasons.  People hide behind things.  I ordered some cans of 7.62x54R to feed the ancient rifle.  What I got was silver tips.  Armor piercing.  I tested them on steel plate.  Yes, they were armor piercing.  In my first batch of cans the rounds came on stripper clips that fit the M1891 perfectly.  The bolt was smooth, accuracy terrific, everything about that rifle was perfect.  The only part that might have been defective was the nut behind the trigger.  After exhausting the initial cans, I ordered A LOT more.  It was cheap in those days.  I figured that the ammunition was stored in cans, so it would last if I didn't get to it for a while.  All of the cans I opened contained silver tips. It was all corrosive, so I swabbed the barrel and bolt face with Windex every 5 rounds.  Those were the days.

Dreaming about trigger time in the Current Truth™,

Red Salmon

Well, they carted out the old fossil last night to read some words from the teleprompter to tell you that guns are evil and you must relinquish your right to self protection. Once again the tool, not the person moving his lips last night but rather the weapons used in the recent massacres, was the bad guy. What you witnessed last night, if you chose to watch that dog and pony show, was a political party in panic mode because they have nothing to campaign on.

Yesterday I wrote (on social media) about Brandon throwing his staff under the bus and what that means for "his" administration. The "Biden" administration is a dumpster fire. It has no mandate and the slimmest majority in the Senate. So slim that at times it's not a majority at all. What the meat puppet read from the teleprompter last night was not about compassion, caring or concern for the American people, it was about campaigning for the midterms. That's it because, what else are they going to talk about? The economy? Gas prices? Violence in Democrat controlled cities? Increasing chances of war with Russia and China? It was pure politics because that's all the left knows. Politics rule the lives of leftists. It is the fuel that makes them go.

People ask me all the time why I talk so much about politics. The answer is a simple one. I would love to talk about other things. My children, my love of all kinds of music, carpentry is a passion and I can damn near wax poetic when I speak of my beloved hills in West Virginia, but the American left insists on invading my life with more and more government. The left wants to deny me my God given rights and subject me to the state and I'll be damned if I quietly let that happen.

Comrades

Great speech by Comrade Joe last night. 

I remain
Dr. Chicago.

Comrades, remember when Texazistan was shot with the Silver Bullet of Windmills, and Dr. Chicago was caught stealing fence planks for stove fuel?

This summer Texazistan will be hiding in the switchgrass fields for shade.

I harvested this off of a gun site:

To those who claim that the '94 assault weapon's ban had been effective. Are you aware that the school shooting with the highest number of dead and wounded occurred during that ban? Research the Virginia Tech shooting: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Tech_shooting. The perpetrator used a ban compliant pistol to kill 32 and wound 17 people.

How is it possible that one person could do so much harm, without using what is deemed an assault weapon? Firstly, the perpetrator was motivated to do maximum harm. Then, the police surrounded the building and took a very long time to enter and confront the perpetrator. Similar to the recent shooting in TX.

An assault weapon is any weapon used to commit assault. Whatever makes a weapon effective for assault makes it effective for defense. Else, why do the police use AR-15s? Certainly not to kill as many people, as quickly as possible.

We do have a problem. Why have people in general lost respect for, and patience with each other on such a large scale? Why are so many youth without any sense of the value of life - theirs and for others? What makes it OK to hurt people who have not done anything to the perpetrator? When I grew up we were told, "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me". Now, we are told that "silence is violence"; and anything people don't want to hear can be dismissed as hate speech. In some locations people uttering "hate speech" may be attacked, with no intervention for the authorities. No wonder our grandkids are confused.

So, even if a given type of firearm is banned, a person with a knife could easily kill 19 children in an hour, when their victims are trapped and defenseless. And receive no medical attention after being injured for such a long time. If you want to prevent that the motive for killing innocents needs to be understood and defused.

There may appear to be too many unjustified shootings by police. When that occurs we focus on the individual cop and the circumstances surrounding the shooting. I have never heard a police shooting being blamed on the gun, or the type of gun. Whatever logic applies to police shootings applies to that committed by civilians. The individual is always responsible. Getting rid of cops does not help. It encourages lawlessness and makes the public buy more guns, because they realize that they are on their own.

How effective are civilians at protecting themselves with guns? While guns are not for everyone; below is a link to an article of a woman with a pistol carry permit, stopping a mass shooting last week. The perpetrator shot at party goers with an AR-15, but was killed before he hit anyone: www.ktnv.com/news/national/police-say-w ... arty-crowd

One person on the scene, who was motivated to immediately respond to an emergency situation made the difference. Unlike the 19 cops in Uvalde. Compare immediate action against standing around, keeping parents and other law enforcement from helping.

Nobody likes the idea of needing to turn schools into high security locations. Yet the value concentrated there seems greater than what is protected at banks - paper money that is insured. The lives of politicians that would vote to ban some or all guns, for the public have no problem with their armed bodyguards, using what they would ban for the public.

So, it is not the type of guns that matters; as much as who has them and for what purpose. To save life, or to take it. Legally or illegally. Justified or not.

Certainly, the police response to the Uvalde shooting, suggests that telling people who want guns for self defense, to rely on the police for protection, is likely to be met by this truism: When seconds count, the police are only minutes away. Or right there, doing nothing, for an hour.

In summary; rather than banning some guns for all people, I advocate banning all guns for only some people.

Sorry all for perpetuating this topic drift.....

It's pushing $6/gallon here in my little town in Oregon. I'm sure it's above that in some parts of the state. I'm afraid to go anywhere because of the price.

Most Equally Esteemed Komrad KKK,

Then the plan is working.  I'm sure "immobilize" is a step in the budding totalitarian handbook.  The GWONT is so close I might be able to afford to drive there!

PROG WAY OFF

I must confess to a personality flaw.  (Like I have only one.  Ha Ha Ha)  I can't contain my ire when someone I know who bragged about voting for the current President complains about the price of gas.  I usually am able to limit myself to uttering the uncharitable, "You voted for it.  Choke on it."  This never deescalates the situation.  Usually I say something like that just before the fight starts. 

Am I wrong to enjoy picking fights with stupid people?

PROG BACK ON, IF I HAVE TOO

It's all Trumphitler's fault!  Well, the Rethuglicans can have a share of the blame too! 

Combative in the Current Truth™,

Red Salmon

Silver Buckshot isn’t a secondary solution to a silver bullet to the heart of US Oil and Gas production.

Red Salmon wrote:
6/3/2022, 5:25 pm
Most Equally Esteemed Komrad KKK,

Then the plan is working.  I'm sure "immobilize" is a step in the budding totalitarian handbook.  The GWONT is so close I might be able to afford to drive there!

PROG WAY OFF

I must confess to a personality flaw.  (Like I have only one.  Ha Ha Ha)  I can't contain my ire when someone I know who bragged about voting for the current President complains about the price of gas.  I usually am able to limit myself to uttering the uncharitable, "You voted for it.  Choke on it."  This never deescalates the situation.  Usually I say something like that just before the fight starts. 

Am I wrong to enjoy picking fights with stupid people?

PROG BACK ON, IF I HAVE TOO

It's all Trumphitler's fault!  Well, the Rethuglicans can have a share of the blame too! 

Combative in the Current Truth™,

Red Salmon
That's not a personality flaw. That's a patriot floor.