NASCAR Announces Revamped 2023 Schedule

For the 2023 season, NASCAR has announced that all races will be run on bicycles because the teams won't be able to afford the fuel to run cars. The Daytona 500 will take 10 days to complete and there will be no 2024 season because the the 2023 season won't be over by then.

These should become popular soon: they don't use gas OR elecricity.
large.P1180593.jpg.5bbe9da77a2180234e76f493b161ecf8.jpg

This is a place my brother lived in for a few years. Alice Springs. They have a regatta every year:

Very environmentally friendly, except for the beer.

It would be more fun to watch Spanky and the gang put on a soapbox derby.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:
5/22/2022, 10:38 pm
It would be more fun to watch Spanky and the gang put on a soapbox derby.
That's certainly in keeping with Party™ policy. Start at the top and descend to the lowest level one can find. It's worked so well, so far. Why change it now?

Hopefully the interstate won't be too crowded on the way down to Daytona.

284201183_10221680219937077_638164737429452399_n.jpg

CIZ!!!

‘pelipsky is so happy to see you again!

Good think you’ve hung on to Granny Zetkin’s mule harness and traces for such a time as this.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
6/3/2022, 7:53 am
CIZ!!!

‘pelipsky is so happy to see you again!

Good think you’ve hung on to Granny Zetkin’s mule harness and traces for such a time as this.
It's great to see you too J!!!! It's great to be here again. Not being here was not of my doing and I really don't know what happened. Shortly after my last post, almost a year ago, Aug 11, '21, the passwords to every single site, forum, you name it, that I frequented, just disappeared and would not work. Some forums wouldn't load because they were "unsafe". It was a mess.

I was able to request a password reset from every site except TPC. No amount of pressing the "contact administrator" button produced any results. Nor did any email I sent get a response. I kept checking periodically, every month or so with the same results-zip, zilch, nada on any login attempt or password reset.

I decided to check again yesterday and lo and behold my original password, that I was never able to change, suddenly worked! I was actually in shock when it showed me 'logged in'. I am still surprised.

I am saddened to see my beloved avatar is gone. It has sentimental value to me as it was made by Comrade Putout and I can't find anywhere where I have a saved copy to upload. : (

I think it was an attack of the Glowies.

In the meantime, I have busied myself with digital  soldiering the normies while surviving in a state with a CCP controlled governor, health department and school system.

It's been an experience.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
6/3/2022, 9:36 am

I am saddened to see my beloved avatar is gone. It has sentimental value to me as it was made by Comrade Putout and I can't find anywhere where I have a saved copy to upload. : (

What's happened to Comrade Putout? And Comrade Craptek, for that matter?

I'm looking for it but not sure I remember it. Is this it?

TPC.Clara.Putout.(530).jpg

If not, maybe the WayBack Machine could help.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
6/3/2022, 2:27 pm

I'm looking for it but not sure I remember it. Is this it?

If not, maybe the WayBack Machine could help.
THAT'S IT! Thank you! Now I will see if I can get it back where it belongs. My computer skills have NOT increased during my absence.