The People's News #95, June 4

For a better viewing experience at better resolution, open graphic on new page or in new tab and magnify.

Scroll to lower half of article for comments about the reporter.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... rt-driver/

Most Equally Esteemed Komrads,

This one has me surrounded.

Mi-17_helicopter.jpg

White House Sending Mi-17 Helicopters, Radar To Ukraine

A key excerpt from the informative article:

"The U.S. is sending four Mi-17 helicopters, five counter-artillery radars, and two air surveillance radars to Ukraine...the aid package announced Wednesday is the eleventh drawdown of equipment from U.S. defense inventories"

I know all equipment produced by the former (and future) Soviet Union was superior in every way to anything ever thrown together by KKKapitalists in the USSA.  Goes without saying.  But I was unaware that the USSA military was operating Soviet helicopters.  Yet this article definitively states that these four Mi-17 helicopters are from the USSA military inventory.  I am so confused. 

Also will the Mi-17s be festooned in a rainbow livery to help the Ukrainian freedom fighters celebrate diversity.

Please help a simple fish to understand.

Swimming in circles in the Current Truth™,

Red Salmon

Red Salmon wrote:
6/4/2022, 1:57 pm
This one has me surrounded. I was unaware that the USSA military was operating Soviet helicopters.  Yet this article definitively states that these four Mi-17 helicopters are from the USSA military inventory.

We have obtained and maintained Soviet equipment of all kinds for many years, both for study and for use in training in OPFORS testing exercises such as those held at Fort Irwin.

Much of this equipment was acquired from nations that successfully defeated Soviet-armed countries in war (eg; Israel) and some of it was acquired from Hollywood after they stopped making movies like Rambo 3 and Red Dawn.

I never realized our inventory was that extensive. I guess that makes sense. We did do a lot of testing at Sandia Labs by Kirkland AFB. We also trained with Soviet aircraft sometimes during special schools and exercises. When they could be gotten airborne.

Thanks Komrad Colonel.

Red Salmon