A very important message from Human Resources

"Recruiters are watching, and we hate you!”

Demonic possession is a requirement of large corporate HR Recruiters. This banshee better watch out what "Freedom Fighters" she's spying on before she ends up chained under the floorboards........

Her eyes look like they're popping out of her friggin' skull from the pressure of all the wokeness packed in there.

I guess she's not afraid of losing her own job at HR because only the "freedom fighters" are allowed to be fired with impunity. Otherwise, a costly lawsuit, a liberal judge, and a million-dollar settlement. Progs don't lose jobs, they get promotions.

Red Square wrote:
6/9/2022, 7:38 pm
Progs don't lose jobs, they get promotions.

Oh, how well I know.

Red Square wrote:
6/9/2022, 7:38 pm
I guess she's not afraid of losing her own job at HR because only the "freedom fighters" are allowed to be fired with impunity. Otherwise, a costly lawsuit, a liberal judge, and a million-dollar settlement. Progs don't lose jobs, they get promotions.
Most Equal Comrade Red Square

I owe my success at The People's Morgue™ to my overt Progressive ideals and sheer incompetence.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
6/8/2022, 6:25 am
Her eyes look like they're popping out of her friggin' skull from the pressure of all the wokeness packed in there.

And if she recruits employees just like herself, is she really a resource to her employer/clients? Nothing like hiring crazy as a business plan.