The People's News #102, June 11

For a better viewing experience at better resolution, open graphic on new page or in new tab and magnify.

Most Equally Esteemed Komrad Colonel,

Thank you for posting the picture of President Biden's missing van.  I am struck by the clever paint scheme.  The different colored panels enhance the possibility of conflicting eye witness reports.  Most forward thinking. 

Marking time in the Current Truth™,

Red Salmon

Red Salmon wrote:
6/11/2022, 1:37 pm
The different colored panels enhance the possibility of conflicting eye witness reports.  Most forward thinking.

Comrade Red Salmon, you must be referring to the paint on the forward end of the van because thinking is not among Biden's attributes.

When Chili says America didn’t partake of the Climate Summit, does that mean John Kerry didn’t inhale?

jackalopelipsky wrote:
6/11/2022, 2:46 pm
When Chili says America didn’t partake of the Climate Summit, does that mean John Kerry didn’t inhale?
I read it as  recognition that John Kerry doesn't represent anyone but John Kerry.

Harvard Student Condemns Anti-Americanism in Senior Speech
May 18, 2022

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
6/11/2022, 2:30 pm
Red Salmon wrote:
6/11/2022, 1:37 pm
The different colored panels enhance the possibility of conflicting eye witness reports.  Most forward thinking.

Comrade Red Salmon, you must be referring to the paint on the forward end of the van because thinking is not among Biden's attributes.

Comrades,

Bejing Biden is always in Deep Thoughts 
as one can see here 

poopants.jpg

Most Equally Esteemed Komrads,

My comments about the contrasting body panels and forward thinking were fishy tongue in cheek.  I believe the individual in question obeys random nerve impulses.  No actual planning or continuity.  

The body panel and conflicting eye witness reports comment was derived from an incident from my misspent youth.  I owned an alleged vehicle with different colored body panels.  As I had purchased it for very little money AND it ran, I didn’t give the appearance much thought.  One day some of my associates were talking (trash) about my car.  I noticed that they all described it differently.  They weren’t even in agreement on make and model.  This lead me to the conclusion that should I misbehave in said car it would be difficult to pin it on me due to conflicting eye witness reports.  Not that I will admit to ever putting such a theory to the test.  

The concept of mixed appearance to confuse observers served me well in my careers in The People’s Air Force™ and Motherland Security.  I still apply the lessons for personal amusement.

Not inscrutable in the Current Truth™,

Red Salmon

Red Salmon wrote:
6/13/2022, 11:42 pm

Indeed, there's something to be said about human misperception as regards an unusual paint job.

CARLA.jpg