Update on the Crunchy Period Situation

Period_Crunch.jpg

Most Equally Esteemed Komrads,

PROG MOST ASSUREDLY OFF

First I want to apologize to anyone who experiences menstruation.  It is not my intention to make fun of that or denigrate those who put up with that for decades.  How you manage to not be perpetually enraged is beyond me.  You have my respect and admiration.  Those who do not have my respect and admiration are the knuckleheads who want to turn it into a breakfast cereal.  Onward to the development!

I wrote to Intimina requesting a box of "Period Crunch".  Could the name scream "bad taste" (in every possible sense) any louder?  Several days later I received this reply:

"Thank you so much for your interest in receiving a box of Period Crunch! A limited number of boxes have been created and due to such a high demand, we no longer have any boxes left. However, if any become available, we will be sure to let you know.  

We have been overwhelmed with such a positive response with requests coming in from all over the world and are thrilled with the excitement that has been created around Period Crunch.  

We hope that even having seen Period Crunch, is has been enough to spark conversation around the subject and encourage you to initiate these conversations to help destigmatise menstruation.  

Thank you again and best wishes, 

The team at INTIMINA"

Several questions emerge.  Are they planning on selling this cereal on a broad scale?  Who will their market be?  Then there is the "destigmatise menstruation" thing.  Not that I'm saying it should be a shameful taboo, but is it really necessary for "So, how's it flowing?" to become the women's equivalent to the male "How's it hangin'?"  I can't help but wonder if the majority of the overwhelming positive responses are really from those who want to talk about menstruation? 

PROG BACK ON

Wear your Red Wings proudly when the GWONT arrives!

Red Salmon

Comrade Crimson Fish

Is there an awareness ribbon for this stigmatized menstruation movement? Will it be red and if so, how will we differentiate it from the other red awareness ribbons? Someone needs to ask Comissarka Pinkie as I believe that nobody cares more then her as she has more awareness ribbons than anyone. I think we need these ribbons to show solidarity with the womxn in the Kollektive™. Also, now that The Current Truth™ is that men can get pregnant, when will my menstrual cycles begin? Also, by wearing said ribbons, will I be showing solidarity with myself? Asking for a friend.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

‘pelipsky has been in gulag so long, two pairs of Red Wings were issued. ‘pelipsky swears by Red Wings as the best footwear for gulag prisoners. Whether running for cover at People’s School, or just needing to cross a debris littered street without fear of tetanus, or losing traction in the shifting rubble, Red Wings are what a comrade needs in gulag footwear.

Or, Designer Gulag RED SQUARE Wings, should a prisoner have connections within the archipelago.

Forelock tug,
pelipsky

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
6/11/2022, 3:04 pm
Comrade Colonel Ape

Thank you for showing us what the Menstruation Destigmatization Awareness™ ribbon looks like. I searched all over Comrade Gore's interwebs and couldn't find a picture. Of course, the quality of my connection, being a mere Party operative, is limited. Once again, a Party official has shown up at the right time to educate this humble comrade.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Here's my take, comrades: If we're going to use cereal to "spark conversations" and "destigmatize" things that people don't usually talk about because there's really no point, then there's a whole line of cereals out there just waiting to be invented.

For instance, everyone picks their nose, but nobody will admit they do so, nor will anyone above a certain age do it in front of others. People pick and dig and flick, but they never talk about what they're pulling out of their noses. Why not?

Clearly, this calls for a cereal called "Booger Crunch™."

Mmm...let's all chow down on a nice big bowl of crunchy boogers! Super Crispy Crunchy Golden Boogers! Add milk to make them slimy and extra snotty! And just like other cereals, Booger Crunch or Crunchies or Crispies (or even Flakes for adults) will come with cartoon mascots. We'll call them Pick, Dig, and Flick.

Imagine the jingle: Pick, Dig, and Flick, Booger Crunchies!

Can't get enough of those Booger Crisps!

If anyone has any dumber ideas, I'd like to hear them.

So are Kotex now some kind of Red Badge of Courage?

There's a shortage of said products, Mr. Haliburton. And that is liable to aggravate a consumer base that is in no mood for aggravation.

The unavailability of Period Crunch™ may be the fault of Prince Charles. It's possible he requested dozen's of boxes of this wonderful cereal.

After all, Prince Charles did say in a recorded conversation that was released to the public that he wanted to be reincarnated as a tampon for Camilla who was his then mistress, as he was at the time, still married to Princess Diana.

Prince Charles and Camilla.jpg

Menstruation is a period of time in my life I would just as soon forget about.

Comrades

It has come to my attention that there is a shortage of Menstruation Destigmatization Awareness™ Ribbons. This is a sad development and can't be allowed to continue. Can Party™ leadership pull a few strings and requisition some extra cases so that our comrades can signal their virtue, compassion and caring?

I remain
Dr. Chicago

The 19th-century author Alexandre Dumas fils (or Jr. for those of you in Rio Linda), wrote a novel titled The Lady of the Camellias. The title character, a courtesan, wore a red camellia blossom on her bosom whenever she was menstruating. That was her "awareness ribbon."

For the rest of the month, she wore a white camellia blossom to raise awareness of her non-menstrual status. Back then it was a sign that she was, in effect, open for business. Nowadays it would be some sort of white supremacist dog whistle.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:
6/12/2022, 8:29 am
...it was a sign that she was, in effect, open for business.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:
6/11/2022, 10:55 pm
Here's my take, comrades: If we're going to use cereal to "spark conversations" and "destigmatize" things that people don't usually talk about because there's really no point, then there's a whole line of cereals out there just waiting to be invented.

For instance, everyone picks their nose, but nobody will admit they do so, nor will anyone above a certain age do it in front of others. People pick and dig and flick, but they never talk about what they're pulling out of their noses. Why not?

Clearly, this calls for a cereal called "Booger Crunch™."

Mmm...let's all chow down on a nice big bowl of crunchy boogers! Super Crispy Crunchy Golden Boogers! Add milk to make them slimy and extra snotty! And just like other cereals, Booger Crunch or Crunchies or Crispies (or even Flakes for adults) will come with cartoon mascots. We'll call them Pick, Dig, and Flick.

Imagine the jingle: Pick, Dig, and Flick, Booger Crunchies!

Can't get enough of those Booger Crisps!

If anyone has any dumber ideas, I'd like to hear them.

Thank you, Pinkie, for the most equal business proposal and for the suggestion to have a contest. Of course, no entries will be deemed dumber than others as in the spirit of equity they must all be deemed equally dumb.

Here are some ideas for a raising awareness cereal:
  • Dandruff Crunch
  • Fungi Toenails Crunch
  • Adult Diaper Crunch
  • Earwax Crunch
  • Hairbrush Deposits Crunch

I have more ideas, but these suggestions have made me so hungry, I gotta find something to snack on.

The Commissarka is korrect. In the interest of equity we must include all smelly, disgusting bodily functions in our mealtime discussions.  I propose PooPoo Puffs, Wetdream O Wheat (that one is a favorite of the GBTQers but for some reason not the Ls), and a lemon-lime with a hint of orange drink called Sunny P.  Also in the name of equity we should make these discussions mandatory at every meal.  It will benefit the masses in the future as it is much easier for one to tolerate a famine if one has no appetite.

Comrades

Smegma Nut Bran™
Fromunda Flakes™
Dingle Berry Puffs™

My sincere apologies.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Doktor Eugenica Killemov wrote:
6/13/2022, 2:31 am
The Commissarka is korrect. In the interest of equity we must include all smelly, disgusting bodily functions in our mealtime discussions.  I propose PooPoo Puffs, Wetdream O Wheat (that one is a favorite of the GBTQers but for some reason not the Ls), and a lemon-lime with a hint of orange drink called Sunny P.  Also in the name of equity we should make these discussions mandatory at every meal.  It will benefit the masses in the future as it is much easier for one to tolerate a famine if one has no appetite.

You are so right, Doktor Eugenica. After reading new breakfast cereal ideas, ‘pelipsky threw up last night’s Kamala Word Salad topped with cornpone cackles and Buttigieg’s Own Racist Roads Vinaigrette. In a LoComodor, wasting food like that, ‘pelipsky might as well just burn food to gas the car.

Forelock tug,
‘pelipsky

jackalopelipsky wrote:
6/13/2022, 8:01 am
... ‘pelipsky might as well just burn food to gas the car.

Forelock tug,
‘pelipsky

Use the People's Google, search "ethanol"

It's cooked like beet vodka, but uses 21 pounds of edible foodstuff to make one gallon of overpriced "fuel" that damages the environment, destroying the engines that it is put in, and its use is both mandatory and subsidized by the Federal Gummint...

for the Children™

jackalopelipsky wrote:
6/13/2022, 7:29 pm
Mickey D’s transitions to Tasty Period in Russia.
Before anyone gets the idea that this new name refers to a period that's tasty (and for which one earns red wings)...
Red Wings copy.jpg
Tochno (period) in this case means "full stop" or "dot" or "mike drop" and in Russian does not connote menstruation. So, in Russian, it's like:

"TASTY, and that's all the mike had to say."
or
"TASTY, and that's it."
or
"TASTY, and just exactly that." 

Still, one must appreciate the synchronicity of its appearance just as this thread is degenerating into a morbid morass of loathsome edible bodily effluence descriptions.

CIZ!!!

How could 'pelipsky not read with the intent of Red Salmon, unless 'pelipsky is actually a woman not thinking constantly like men, and then wanting dinner, too?? Who do these comrades think they are, Ukrainian beach goers?? Zelensky?? Chasing down the American Debt's last used tampon like some red tailed hind??? Colonel O's mail order bride was last seen wearing nothing but a gorilla hand!!!

Meanwhile, Liz Cheney is trying to project a "Show Trial" without first suppling the twirly pops back home with Popcorn. BIG MISTAKE!!! Do you think it'll do better in foreign offices than it's doing in The States???

But, this Red Wing Supply reminded 'pelipsky of this scene in the film classic, "His Girl Next Tuesday"
Production for Use - "Why was that tampon produced?"

Right, CIZ!!!?

Red Salmon,
March yourself into that Men's Room and rip that tampax dispenser off the wall then have it installed in the Women's Room where it belongs. Any prog who tries to inhibit your mission, just tell 'em, "Production For Use sent me. You're welcome!"

forelock tug,
'pelipsky

jackalopelipsky wrote:
6/14/2022, 8:08 pm
CIZ!!!

How could 'pelipsky not read with the intent of Red Salmon, unless 'pelipsky is actually a woman not thinking constantly like men, and then wanting dinner, too?? Who do these comrades think they are, Ukrainian beach goers?? Zelensky?? Chasing down the American Debt's last used tampon like some red tailed hind??? Colonel O's mail order bride was last seen wearing nothing by a gorilla hand!!!

Meanwhile, Liz Cheney is trying to project a "Show Trial" without first suppling the twirly pops back home with Popcorn. BIG MISTAKE!!! Do you think it'll do better in foreign offices than it's doing in The States???

But, this Red Wing Supply reminded 'pelipsky of this scene in the film classic, "My Girl Next Tuesday"
Production for Use - "Why was that tampon produced?"

Right, CIZ!!!?

forelock tug,
'pelipsky
Won't have to worry about tampons because, guess what, there is a supply chain issue AKA a SHORTAGE. Here is a story from our most reliable Communist News Network.........................

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/10/business ... index.html

Never fear, being a life long prepper and DIYer, I am here to help. There are all types of skills one learns in life. Here's a handy DIY.

If any Cubists don't have a supply of ready made sanitary pads to use because of "the shortages", no problem. I can give you directions for No Sew homemade tampons made with fabric from your Craftroom Laboratory.

Covid masks can also be interchanged as tampons and the beauty part is they already have strings attached. 

CIZ!!!, gulag jailhouse girls gonna survive this G.W.O.N.T. no matter what. What ‘pelipsky wants to know, is where are the Prog Congress Critters and NGO’s screeching about women and babies hardest hit? This used to be Prog’s battle cry able to make Rethuglicans turn jellyfish in their loafers. Today, Prog’s are too busy manufacturing Period Crunch breakfast cereal —-and they can’t even do that to meet Red Winger’s demand!

Can’t communism ever be done kkkorrectly on this planet?
Forelock tug,
‘pelipsky

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
6/16/2022, 9:12 am
And now there's this:
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022 ... t-periods/

One of the many, many replies:
Comrades!

Every time I see something like that tweet I always think of the Ayn Rand Quote that Red Square has at the bottom of every forum thread:

"The uncontested absurdities of today are the accepted slogans of tomorrow. They come to be accepted by degrees, by precedent, by implication, by erosion, by default, by dint of constant pressure on one side and constant retreat on the other - until the day when they are suddenly declared to be the country's official ideology."

We normals, for lack of a better term, need to stop surrendering ground to the absurd and ridiculous ideas of the left that seem to pervade society. We really don't have very much ground to give up. The idea that a man can become a woman or that a woman can become a man is just bizarre and truly does ignore science. Men don't menstruate, women do. Men can't get pregnant, women can and do. This is scientifically undeniable and no amount of cosmetic surgery and hormone therapy can change that. The idea that nature can be suspended and that biology can be ignored is insanity and if we allow this insanity to fester by not having the courage to speak up and speak out regardless of the personal consequences, then we doom future generations to a bizarre, sick and sad world.

The Glorious World of Next Tuesday is right around the corner.

I remain
Dr. Chicago