Lady blames Religious Right after paying $98 to fill her gas tank

Oh My...

“And people want to pay $1000 to help f*cking cats!”

Maybe this is the actual reason she is paying $98.00 to fill up her tank, and should she stop listening to Robert Reich?

Joe Biden: "When it comes to the gas prices, we're going through an INCREDIBLE transition"

I'll let Rufus Excalibur ffolkes answer this lady

Obama to install three propane tanks totaling 2,500 Gallons at his seaside home in Martha’s Vineyard

Obama2.jpg

Instead of installing windmills and solar panels for someone so concerned about global warming, former President Barack Obama has ordered the installation of three massive propane gas tanks, two sized at 1,000 gallons and another one at 500 gallons, at his Martha’s Vineyard estate which sits along the “rising” seashore.

These three propane tanks were to be installed above ground on the Obamas’ property, in contrast with the initial report that it will be buried.

Antonio Salazarinski wrote:
6/19/2022, 5:20 am

As usual, what liberal leftists SAY is remarkably different from what they DO, which is why it is far wiser to watch them than to listen to them.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderi ... 6b7bd507a3

https://thepostmillennial.com/robert-re ... ive-temper

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/r ... illiamson/

I had something similar happen to me yesterday when I went for the weekly Saturday morning grocery shopping. The "lady" in front of me was complaining about the prices and i said it was Bidenflation. She immediately turned around and when I saw the printed cloth mask on her face, I knew what was coming. She started ranting about how it was the Republicans fault and I started laughing at her, which didn't help matters. She became more irate and continued on her diatribe and I just continued laughing and then reminded her that Democrats held the majority in both houses. Her face turned red and she tried to get her poor long suffering husband involved but he chose to remain silent, which I assume is his typical stance in their relationship. She muttered a few things as her husband continued loading the cart. I felt sorry for that poor bastard for about a minute. The cashier chuckled and said, after the couple were out of earshot; "I can't believe that there are actual people who support that A hole." Oh well, the good news is that the people who do support the people bent on the destruction of the country are becoming fewer and fewer.

Sat across the aisle from the troll on a flight when he was labor kommissar. (First class for this man of the people's. And of course the flight was out Boston. ) I *still* howl when I think of him trying to put his luggage in the overhead compartment. I just sat and smiled. Someone finally took pity on him after seeing him jumping multiple times to try to reach the bin, and stowed the midget oligarch's bag.

Bwahahahaha! She’s so sexy when she gets mad.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:
6/19/2022, 9:11 am
Bwahahahaha! She’s so sexy when she gets mad.

I hope she forgoes that purchasing of food in favor of the gas.

“Our poverty is a choice our government made for us”

Any comrade see that one coming?

Dr. Chicago wrote:
6/19/2022, 8:51 am

You did the right thing. I never back down from such encounters and each one shares this trait: their arguments fail and they resort to foul language, name-calling and what-aboutisms.

I didn't know the "religious right" were shutting down oil drilling leases, fracking operations, pipelines and oil refineries. When did Uncle Joe join the "religious right"?

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
6/19/2022, 11:50 am
Dr. Chicago wrote:
6/19/2022, 8:51 am

You did the right thing. I never back down from such encounters and each one shares this trait: their arguments fail and they resort to foul language, name-calling and what-aboutisms.
I agree. I made the comment and she flipped out. The best thing you can do is laugh and mock them. 

The "religious right" that apparently controls all of the mega-corporations that are currently embracing Pride Month to encourage LGBTQRMOUSE+/-/#, condemning governors who question mask mandates, rewriting company policy to provide travel expense reimbursement for out-of-state abortion services? That religious right?

The only thing that will help us is more immigration and more money printing.

The miserable woman choosing between food and gas admitted her assertions were derived from the shallow opinions of Robert Reich, but her derision for the "religious right" is just liberal background noise bouncing around like a homeless echo in her deluded mind.

Liberals become murderous at the very mention of any (non-Muslim) religious group that recognizes societal boundaries and supports traditional concepts of morality. 

ThIThL.jpg

Traditional morality and boundaries of conduct are an anathema to the liberal left because both interfere with the left's own ever-changing orthodoxy of woke puritanism.

Ivan Betinov wrote:
6/19/2022, 4:35 pm
The "religious right" that apparently controls all of the mega-corporations that are currently embracing Pride Month to encourage LGBTQRMOUSE+/-/#, condemning governors who question mask mandates, rewriting company policy to provide travel expense reimbursement for out-of-state abortion services? That religious right?
Yes Comrade

That Religious right. 

I remain
Dr Chicago