THE EPA TODAY

I hope this means I will no longer have to pay a 'Storm Drainage Fee' AKA a TAX for the rain that falls and runs off my property of which I have no control of.

Maybe I can fix the drainage without being accused of damaging a wetlands preserve.

Back in the head job daze of the Clinton Co-Presidency, a neighbor down the street - with “down” being an operative word as there is a creek further down in street grade elevation - ‘pelipsky was threatened informed that The Collective’s Engineer advised the neighbor to sue ‘pelipsky for the rain water flowing from the ‘pelipsky homestead causing foundation erosion for neighbor’s detached garage built well below street grade at his own homestead. Not just water seeks the lowest grade level.

It was kind of horrifying, Comrades. Especially as ‘pelipsky was already an Algore EPA Criminal as a garage decorative painter, mixing up all kinds of faux recipes by using paint in a manner NOT intended by those great people at Benjamin Moore. While those paying comrades were exuberant at the final results, they were unaware of the EPA criminal risks the mythical horned lagomorph underwent to deliver their faux goods.

Life in the EPA gulag is hard on mythical critters.

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:
6/30/2022, 10:59 pm
Maybe I can fix the drainage without being accused of damaging a wetlands preserve.
Unfortunately it's not based on anything happening on the property. The only way to not pay would be to tear down my house and any and all structures or paved surfaces that prevent the rain from reaching the ground directly.

stormwater fee.jpg

No sewer anywhere around. The rain that falls on the property does what it has done for hundreds of years. Flows down the hill to the creek where it flows into bigger creeks and rivers until it makes it's way to the coast.

Just another scam tax to punish property owners.

I keep forgetting that I am supposed to own nothing and be happy.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
7/1/2022, 8:35 am
Back in the head job daze of the Clinton Co-Presidency, a neighbor down the street - with “down” being an operative word as there is a creek further down in street grade elevation - ‘pelipsky was threatened informed that The Collective’s Engineer advised the neighbor to sue ‘pelipsky for the rain water flowing from the ‘pelipsky homestead causing foundation erosion for neighbor’s detached garage built well below street grade at his own homestead. Not just water seeks the lowest grade level.

It was kind of horrifying, Comrades. Especially as ‘pelipsky was already an Algore EPA Criminal as a garage decorative painter, mixing up all kinds of faux recipes by using paint in a manner NOT intended by those great people at Benjamin Moore. While those paying comrades were exuberant at the final results, they were unaware of the EPA criminal risks the mythical horned lagomorph underwent to deliver their faux goods.

Life in the EPA gulag is hard on mythical critters.
The EPA is a government run terrorist organization.