The People’s News #124, July 4 - Independence Day

For a better viewing experience at better resolution, open graphic on new page or in new tab and magnify.

PeoplesNews124.jpg

Most Equally Esteemed Komrads,

I read the article about now retired Detective Sergeant Gambardella with great interest.  I do have to take issue with one of his quotes: "...All this liberalism is obviously a failure..."  I respectfully disagree.  All the liberalism has been a raging success.

Congratulations on making it all the way to 20 and out.  A remarkable achievement these days.

Floating along in the Current Truth™,

Red Salmon

The Colonel's shirt for the day:
A-A 2022-07-04 at 11.58.57 AM.jpg
(Yes, that really is me in that shirt.)

Back in much better days:

1976 bicentennial.jpg

wagon train 1776.jpg
Wagon Train 1776-1976 Bicentennial Celebration

A-huge-crowd-celebrates-the-mall-in-Washington-on-Sunday-July-4-1976.-Pinterest-495389594.jpg
On the Mall July 4 1976 Bicentennial

The Bicentennial was celebrated all year long in 1976. People came from all over the world to celebrate America and freedom. I remember it well. It was a much better world.

Margaret wrote:
7/4/2022, 12:41 pm

The Bicentennial was celebrated all year long in 1976. People came from all over the world to celebrate America and freedom. I remember it well. It was a much better world.
I remember it well also. It was in preparation and promoted for a year or so in advance.

Gerald Ford was installed as president after a wearisome period of US presidential history. Our handlers knew we needed new and uplifting 'bread and circuses' to prevent us from looking at details.  I was all in for a "bread and circuses'  celebration having an appreciation of the blood sweat and tears that people put into this Amerikan effort. 

Always ABC there then as now with their American Bullshit Coverage.

It was a better time, IMO because we were blissfully ignorant of the infiltration taking place.

KOOL-AID DRINKER ALERT: NYT Karen looks down on those who respect our flag, and she doesn’t even seem cognizant of her own racist remarks about “white people who buy this stuff."
 https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... hrew-away/