Uma Thurman's Aborted Child: I'm Glad I Don't Exist

Hollywood, CA -- The ghost of the aborted non-human that would have been actress Uma Thurman's first child has been appearing on the talk show circuit this week. The supernatural being - which strongly resembles a tiny human embryo but is only a clump of cells because it was aborted - was speaking to media, letting the world know that is was very pleased it wasn't allowed to live.

"I wouldn't have wanted to be the sole reason my mother isn't a famous actress. Everyone knows that as soon as you have a baby your life pretty much ends and you could never become rich or famous after that. I would have been saddled with that guilt my whole life.  Luckily, my mom had access to the fundamental health care option of destroying me before I was born. Oh, and I would have had white skin, so there's that guilt, too. I'm so glad I was aborted and have only the best wishes for my living mother, father, and numerous half-siblings."

It feels good to be a stepping over clump of cells so others can enjoy a higher purpose for their life.

“Without my abortion, Jennifer Gray’s life would be just a clump of unviable cells, of no value in this life she killed to obtain.”